What's your favorite TV series?

Ohh, I see. Thanks.
How are the new ones compared to the old ones? The old ones were legends.

Obviously, the old iconic legends are irreplaceable. The new hosts are dull and look like amateurs. It’s enough to put me off from watching the series on.

I am Shocked, no Dr. Who, Fringe, original twin peaks, X Files, Fawlty Towers, Bab 5, Unforgivable folks, unforgivable.

The Ever Observer VIPER

May the _bob be with youuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

I hadn’t even heard that the show was still airing, that says enough about how good the new leads are. :frowning:

Are you guys also watching The Handmaid’s Tale? :smiley: I just started watching it and WOW :open_mouth: I’m impressed and disturbed???

I can’t bring myself to watch something like that, it’s too dark for me.

1 Like

I used to watch what my kids used to watch. Mr. Bean and Tom & Jerry. I miss them bad. :’(

We’ve been watching Lost in Space. So far my kids are enjoying watching this series.

I saw that when it came out, I enjoyed it for the most part.

don’t know if anyone here is into Power lol it’s a pretty good series

IT IS! :open_mouth: Oh my gosh. :frowning: :frowning: I cringe every time I watch it! Huhu. :frowning: I had to look up the possibility of this decrease in fertility and wow, apparently, fertility has really been decreasing. :sweat:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about watching that, is it entertaining?

1 Like

yup! if you’re into action and crime shows then it’s the perfect show to watch lol

Oooooohhhh… I’ll look into this. Thanks for recommending it @justshell. :blush:

Surprised nobody has said Billions given the subject matter of the programme and this forum. Good series too.

1 Like

Shows like this are like popcorn to me, I watch them and relax. I’ll check it out.

1 Like

yup, the 5th season started about a month ago. You have to watch it from the beginning to really understand what’s going on

1 Like

Wow… forgot about this…I have the 1960’s original series’s on an SSD…

B&W series 1 and Colour series 2 on…

I am huge follower od the ‘The Vikings’ series which is based on the attacks of the vikings on the United Kingdom. It is a really interesting story which teaches us a lot of lessons about how the things change in the world. Lobbies are everywhere!

1 Like

Sounds interesting! :smiley: Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue: Definitely something I wanna have. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll try to check this out Chester!