When is it time to let go?

As someone who owns shitcoins that have now disappeared, I know exactly how this feels lol.

Wow haha. I have not heard that word in a loooong time :sweat_smile:

That’s also a very positive way of looking at things Cashisking! :smiley: Haha. Thanks for that. :blush:

OMG Thank you for really thoroughly explaining! :blush: Tbh, I haven’t been thinking that far ahead, but knowing your plans, I’m also getting sort of excited to plan for my future with my partner. We’ll probably use your story as our model. :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Thanks agaaain!

That, I think, depends on how important your expenses are. My advice is, think long and hard what your priority is, whether it’s to pay your expenses right now, even if that means you can’t earn from your cryptos in the future, or a future potential profit, what the consequences of not paying those expenses will be and whether it will be worth it. Only you can decide that, since you’re the one who knows your own circumstances. I hope you manage to make it work, ria_rose. I’ve been in your position, and it’s awful. Good luck. :hugs:

Got so many suggestions. Thanks all

Everything depends on the purposes which compel you to extract cash from BTC. I guess in case this situation is urgent and you really need cash and there are no ways to earn it somewhere, then let it go. To be honest, I perosnally don’t advice to extract money from crypto, because despite its instability it really can bring you more money. I can advice you another way out. You have to start earning money which you need somewhere else (part-time job as an option), then when you need a particular sum of money you can extract it from btc, and put the earned money back in couple of days in dependance of the btc rate (maybe you’re turned out a lucky man and the price will sharply fall, who knows).

I like this suggestion. Cryptos aren’t going anywhere. Get your finances in order and then come back. You’ll probably have saved yourself some mental stress in the time being.