When should one stop/avoid trading?

I would avoid trading when you’ve realized 3 or more consecutive losses. Time is needed to refocus and as Mayzee17 says to get rid off emotions. If u keep on losing at some point u will start doing irrational moves in order to compensate your losses… We’ve all been there! News and major economic events are clearly a red flag to stay away… but there r many other factors. If I should synthesize for me it goes like:

1. Don’t trade after 3 or more consecutive losses. Take a break from 1 day to 1 week
  2. Don’t trade when emotional ( it goes the same as the before mentioned)
  3. Never trade on news!

Good luck, bro! The most important thing is to keep ur head clear at all times!

First of all, avoid trading when it’s not your plan to trade. Don’t enter and exit the market when you feel that a particular trade can be profitable rather trade when it falls within your plan. second, you have to stop trading when you have a series of loss so you don’t get carried away and enter the market feeling revengeful. Last, take a break after a profitable trade, the market isn’t going anywhere, there’s a lot of opportunities in days to come.

Yeah, proper planning and execution is needed to survive in Forex Trading, we cannot just barge into any trades, without knowing the market trend, as if we do, we are surely going to lose our money in the market.