When to begin trading

At what Level of Baby pips can one start trading even on the demo account with understanding and able to make profits?

Hello @Katquant! :smiley: I think you could start demo trading even in the early lessons of the school. :blush: I finished the course before demo trading but I guess it could also be a good idea to test out the patterns and indicators in your demo account as you go through with them in the school. :smiley:

It all depends on background. It would be easier to become profitable for someone with relevan education (in the sphere of economy or financ), plus general working experience is important too

There is no harm in demo trading so you can start it at any level of babypips school.

I believe Elementary is a starting point for demo account, to learn how to use SR levels, channels, fibonacci, MA and some indicators. Forget about profits for now please, just learn the basics of using the stuffs first. But when you reach undergraduate level, then you can make a plan for it. I hope you have strong discipline in practice before going live.

you can start a demo account side by side. once you finish school, you’ll also be comfortable with the maket. then if you feel good to go, start with a micro account.

If you understand what is demo you can start trading

As soon as possible on a DEMO then you’ll actually get to play along and test how things work as you learn.

hello i had a question about opening up an account , bank information is one out there that already has an account

What he said.

The best time to open a demo account is when you feel confident with the basic knowledge of forex trading. You can trade in your demo account as you go through the School and put what you learn into practice.

As a beginner to the world of trading, I am trying something new.
One week (or two) I will do trading on the demo account without any studies or anything. Random guess work.
Then I will study the courses and start over with the demo. I should hope there is some improvement then :slight_smile:

Its not a crazy idea. You will learn how orders work, a great deal from observations of price behaviour, and will have to confront issues of losing and profitable exits. You will soon understand why this approach doesn’t work, how it could be improved, and what features a profitable strategy needs to contain.

This is learning about learning about strategies, rather than learning a great strategy. The road might be longer but it could amount to a better education.

I think you can start trading on the demo account whenever you feel like you are aware of the basics, and keep learning as well as practicing. That’ll give you practical exposure too along with theoretical learning.

Demo as soon as possible when you know what’s going on

Finish the school, do some charting and then get into demo mode.

Demo account anytime is a good time
Live account when you have consistent profits for at least 6 months straight

i agree. demo is meant for practicing and just keep one thing in mind, when you decide to go live open a an account with small amount first.

Isn’t it better to open a demo account at once and see how it goes at practice without sitting in the theory all the time?

It certainly is. You need to get used to placing and exiting the different kinds of trades before you do it for real