When to enter a trade?

True fact. In order to me, beginners have to pass minimum for 1 year to learn real market principle which can make them profitable in live. But they passed a very short time in demo or preschool level. As a result they don’t get the result they expected.

Criss, I just want to say about your reply the more you get the more you learn.

1 year is more appropriate. But the reality is they are not able to keep patience within a long time. When I was a newbie I have passed just 3 month in demo and school level then has started a micro account. Actually we the newcomers first of all go through our learning approach minimum for 2-3 times. Time is not a big deal in here.

Yea Tuesdays - Thursdays are the prime days to trade throughout the week.

Also new here, and learning about forex. And now reading all replies on this topic. Hoping to learn more from here. I found that we can’t lead our lives without struggling. From beginning to end hah.

Yea, unfortunately we all have to go through struggles in life in order to get to the main prize. The same concept applies with forex

Yes, there is no way to struggle at any sector even Forex market. I appreciate greatly your learning attitude. You can move on other communities that can increase your knowledge leveler very rapidly.

The easy way to find right entry is practice it can be on demo or micro accounts. I prefer micro accounts where you learn to manage your own amount. Then your emotional and trading psychology also is like a real trader. . right entry in market wants a big struggle , It seems good when one enter according to his analysis.

Micro account sometimes works really for acquiring live trading experience, but the problem is micro account can make beginner greedy , because they are not able to control their emotions level due to lack of experience. And the demo is always great but we practically don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Absolutely not. There is no chance in micro account which can make beginners greedy because in micro account on one can trade with a big lot. This possibility can be in a large deposit. That’s why experience traders always suggest not trading for beginner’s level with grand amount.

Well, I am also interested in BB, by the way, may I know the parameters of your BB?

I use only support and resistance levels (not lines) to identify possible market entry points. After that I wait for levels breakouts and search for a trade opportunity in this direction (breakout or pullback after the correction wave formation)

In my demo session I was profitable with BB but when I have kicked off live account didn’t the result that was continue in demo. Surprised really.

Very sad! By the way, how many months did you practiced your demo (with BB)?

I think struggles are not gonna end from our lives. And the prize, I’ve seen many of us didn’t get the prize what we deserve. I do not understand Forex is none other than any business or market though it is gaining so much popularity to attract every category people.

First of all, thanks for your appreciation. And again thanks for your suggestion, It is a great idea to move to other communities to know more and to get more.

I am practicing on demo account, yes using micro account I am learning to handle my own amount. Thanks for your advise, really appreciate it.

Thanks to mention the side effect of using micro account. I am trying not to be greedy. I need to get more knowledge here.

I was continued 3 months with BB in demo . But as a part timer.

It’s okay. not to take over risk and after having loss don’t try to recover that by over trading. it can make you loser. best of luck