When to quit trading

Quitting is not a solution but if you feel this is something you can’t do anymore then it’s better to leave.

I assume by quit you mean in a day rather than altogether? Very different discussions.

I generally stop trading when I am on a losing spree. I try to focus on trading mistakes at that time and start backtesting my strategy in different market environments.
Trading requires a trader to be very patient and consistent. If a trader is not patient and consistent he should quit trading permanently.

Trading should be quitted if the trader is losing trades consecutively or if he has become addicted to trading that he is placing trades without any type of forex analysis.

not when, but why? well, nevermind, if you wanna quit trading then just do it and that’s all. if you think that you will miss trading and you will always think about the potential profitability and all the benefits from trading, then stay stable and continue developing.
guess that these days traders give up more often than it was in the past, perhaps, everything because people make a decision to join trading just because they were enticed by loud headlines, where all the pros of trading are reflected… nobody wants to dive deep into this activity in order to reveal also cons. Be wise, and make wise moves.