Where can I find a Forex mentor?

I’m new to Forex and I’m overwhelmed with information I get on a daily basis. It would be very kind of you, babypips members, if you can suggest me the good trader who can teach me how to trade. Thanks in advance

1 Like

You should active in any forum, then you can practicing your trade skill…

Before you search for a mentor, in my opinion go through Baby Pips school. It’s free, it’s pretty straight forward and it will give you a basic knowledge of the forex market, which would allow you to make a better choice if you still decide to use a mentor. There are a lot of people offering a lot of paid services from $10 to $10,000 and there is another ton of free information that more or less covers most of what some people charge for. By having just a basic knowledge will help you to make better choices.

You won’t have any problems finding people who want to sell you something, the problem comes when you have decide does the value out weigh the costs. Good Luck with whatever you decide
Gp

2 Likes

Very good advice from GP00053 there for you Friendly Forex Man.

I will add if I may: if you still decide to be looking for a mentor or some training course. Based on my own experience: go for one who will give not only a “package of theory” - BUT the one - who will give you an opportunity for some “practical period” along with trader who [B]actually works[/B] (i.e. trades himself) based on this theory.
The longer is the “practice period” the better. But If I would be in your place - I would go for the ones who provide 4-6 and more months of “practice period”

It is naturally to be overwhelmed, we all been through it as being newbies. Follow suggestion to the responses prior.

Ultimately, you are your own mentor. No one can really teach you to become success in trading. (well they can teach you to read the market, but then there are information out there) The reason being is because you think differently than the other person. You’ll have to find your own strategy that you will use to trade with. Are you the all or nothing trader? or Are you a conservative and careful trader?

As stated by gp00053, go through the baby pips school (link on top of the page), and learn to become a great trader.

But of course, if you are willing to pay someone to be your mentor. Some of the people here will be willing to take your $$$. And teach you something you already know.

I like what extremetrader says. The best mentor is yourself. Second best google. Unfortunately bro you’ll need to do what the rest of us have done. Hours and hpurs of research. Hours and hours of practice. And I’m not talking 100’s of hours, I’m talking 1000’s. IMO you’ll learn more by blowing $1000 in a mini account than paying $1000 for someone who will teach you less than what you can learn at BP’s school.

All the best on your journey bro.

Bob

1 Like

Try Meetup.com or a live Forex trading room (view host’s screen, ask questions, etc).

You can use Babypips Education For best Forex learning,

1 Like

There is a site called chat with traders that has a really good ebook on this subject. If you google your question along with the name of the site you should find it easily.

You can find online mentors as people do experience I think it is not valid than your own practice. I prefer to trade on demo to get more idea and learning of trading. Your training on demo will be a good teacher for you.

I do not understand why people are finding a mentor, everything is online and free for you. Search tutorials, implement them with a demo account, what else you want.

1 Like

You can get your trading related solution here! But no idea about the mentor! Maybe they are very costly!

What’s the usefulness of this site? Is this a broker or Forex community group? Or anything else?

About which site we are talking here?? And for a mentor, you can find them on any social media, tons of mentor is there to teach Forex.

Learning on forum forex community also can giving good information for trader to learn from experienced trader, there are many opinion and share experience about forex from there, and learn alone with practice using demo account also good to make sharp trading skill

Hi, I have been developing and designing profitable systems for nearly 5years, in addition to trading and mentoring. I have developed a proven low risk high reward system that identifies institutional money flow to help identify market direction. I am currently offering a free 20 min consultation and then a modest hourly rate from there, pm me for more!

Hi, if you truly want to understand Forex i advice to go into market maker trading ( trading with the banks who control this market ). You can do this with or without me. If you want a mentor, you can join my mentorship. I have two options for you:

1. 10 classes. These classes are 1-on-1 live and each class takes about 2-3 hours. You will learn the basics, how to read, how to forecast and how to enter. The first phase is making sure you understand the basics ( we will go through many charts together ) and the second phase is where we sit and plan out different scenario’s that can pan out in the market. Here you will create your own logbook during the live markets and at the end of every week we do a review and again forecast the week after. You will also get my personal notes from my own study and experience ( expect many many pages ). This is €500,-

2. Full mentorship. This is more for the absolute beginners. The only difference between the ‘‘full mentorship’’ and ‘‘10 classes’’, is the amount of time we spend together. In the full mentorship it is simple from the start till you are profitable. Everyone is different and so is the time they need. During this mentorship I am also available for live questions, etc. in the market. This is €1000,-

If you prefer to have a call first, I am open to give you a preview of how I trade. Reviews from my students can be given as well.