Where can I learn about Fundamentals?

The best to learn is the school of pipsology and also read the articles from pip diddy so you can understand the logic behind it.

2 Likes

Very good questions - you can learn about all of that simply right here completely, for example pipsology school, then something like EarnForex.com school, along with Forex Peace Army academy basics. I am sure it’s more than enough for some time.

I want to learn Fundamentals to incorporate with my trading. I just want to know what exactly I need to know and how to use it. I was hoping there was some sort of program that details the things I need to learn about.

Thanks man. I’ll look into it.

Do you have any books you can suggest?

Pipcrawler suggested this book:

or check out Forex Gump’s blog:

https://www.babypips.com/authors/forexgump

2 Likes

I guess; till now popular Forex forums are the best choice! Don’t buy any course at all.

1 Like

I can’t find so much about fundamentals on the school. I’m looking for something like a guide of the things I need to know and how to interpret it to incorporate with my trading.

Thanks @baemax023. I’ll look into it.

Thanks. Yes I’m looking for something that’s free like the babypips school.

No worries, good luck! :slight_smile:

That’s great; then spend your time on popular FX forums! Thanks!

I’m looking for something that has a format. @Luke_Ronchi

Oh; now I got it! But I never seen (useful actually) without BabyPips School.

1 Like

BabyPips school doesn’t talk much about Fundamentals the way it focuses on Technical.

Read market analysis from the big brokers. They usually have money to hire good analysts who’ve been watching the various markets and economies. I think other than that, time on the charts and keeping up with market reactions to different types of news events. A particular news event/market report can happen very similarly to an event in the past, but it can end up being received completely different.

Fundamental is all about the advance trading instructions; and BabyPips School represents the initial directions!

Fundamental analysis does not actually have a format. It is a very simple way to analyze Forex. Just learn how to use an economic calendar and follow the news. Study the basics, and the rest is all you and how big your brain is.

Zianfx, I think that you can learn basics of fundamentals in babypips school. But, keep in mind that this field is not at all easy, as you need to have excellent knowledge about macro economy. It might be also good option for you to read books on this topic.

By reading the question I thought someone here explain the Fundamentals, but everyone just suggesting course or place or where I can learn. I hope someone explain here.