Where do the trolls go

I can assure you I don’t, I don’t even know who you are talking about.
My original post on this thread, which seemed to incite all the trolls that inhabit it to write their bi*tch posts to me was not about any one guy.
It was about the practice, by some people who start threads, and cry troll, as soon as someone posts something that isnt in agreement with them.

Fascinating to watch, isn’t it?

We don’t need bait.

We don’t even need a hook!

If we just sit here, even the little tiny fish jump right into the boat!

yes that is kinda fascinating… but whats really fascinating is when the fishermen think their all safe together in their little boat until it sinks and a shark comes along and picks them off one at a time

In the vast majority of cases senior forum personnel & moderators ban the right people for the correct reasons. I’ve been a part time moderator on a very active forum & it was rare that someone received a permanent ban that didn’t deserve it.

These individuals waste so much of everyone’s time with their negative & disruptive presence. They cause untold frustration, annoyance & resentment to the majority who participate in an adult & respectful manner.

There is a very definite difference between someone who delivers information or material that covers a unique perspective, & someone who dresses their exposure up on a popular forum with disruptive intent.

From what I’ve seen of this individuals remaining post history, he had nothing of the former to offer at all.

That maybe so, & you have point, but there are ways & means of disagreeing with a topic or the delivery of a specific trading related item.

I’ve seen disagreements & differences of opinion in the threads on here. None of them however have resulted in the chaos that ensued every time this xtraction character got involved.

As I said, he’s a boorish, arrogant & opinionated oaf, & he got everything he deserved.

If this thread can help shine the spotlight on these rare annoyances & accelerate their demise from the forum, then all the better.

Like a bad dose of flu - heeeeeeee’s back! :frowning:

Anyone spot him yet?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got him yes. Most of his current posts are on here.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/32915-what-every-new-aspiring-fx-trader-wants-know.html

Joined again yesterday. Dear oh dear. :o

What a lucid… I mean, enlightening, discovery :smiley:

I’ll re-direct the comments from that thread across to here, as I don’t want to be accused of [B]"[/B]disrupting threads[B]"[/B] at all :slight_smile:

You’ve got a good view from up there in the stands on that thread shandy!
I bet you can pick out one or two familiar faces running around down there too huh, even though they might be dressed up in fancy new costumes? :stuck_out_tongue:

Air appears a lot cleaner too.
Got room for a couple more?
My nostrils are beginning to twitch down there at ground level - & those nostrils are very rarely wrong at detecting BS

:slight_smile:

That thread is developing nicely don’t you think?
Some would say too nicely!

Indeed… We shall see where it goes.

I can see whats ya alls is a doin plain as da noze on yur face. Ya alls gots a hangin court goin on. All one of yas has to do is call out and da rest come along wit a rope. Ya alls knows ya is posed to have evidence. Dey aint guilty jest cuz ya sez so. Now ya alls is pickin on a couple new fellas. Wat dey do to ya?

Sum of yas got a real mean streak in ya. Ya otta be mendin fences and try to get along.

I sees whatcha doin. Sum of yas got more than one name. Dere sum of yas dat aint been round here long but act like ya own da place and know everything bout everybody. Ya start up wit a new feller and pick a fight. Den da rest of yas start cacklin like a bunch of hens. Den da new feller gets hung and ya all ads a name to da list. See down in da country we knows what from what. We might not be ejumacated book smart but we aint as dumb as ya alls thinks we is.

Yes I had thought about that too they couldnt know so much about anyone unless they had been using this forum a lot longer than their usernames say they been a member, they probably have several usernames, but then like I said earlier they are just a bunch of forum trolls.

Every time we throw that minnow out of the boat, it jumps back in.

A minnow covered in hayseed — now, there’s something you don’t see every day.

You mean that neither of you bright boys are aware that you don’t actually need to join or sign-up to Babypips in order to read & browse the threads?

I’ve personally been browsing this site on & off since April 2008, yet only officially joined five months ago.
The person who introduced me to the site has never officially joined, yet continues to follow the odd quality thread on here most weeks.

It’s the same on most trade forums.

The only items unavailable for viewing are charts & images that aren’t attached directly onto the thread post. But considering most of them are hidden behind reams & reams of unnecessary indicators, or so dark, grainy & reduced in size that you can’t see anything worth a damn anyway, that’s no great loss.

There are threads I first began reading here that have either long since been consigned to the Babypips basement, or completely deleted from the forum.

But yall otter know crap when ya smellz it.

It dudnt smell no differnt to a book learnt feller, than it does to a faux country corn farmer, from middle earth apparently.

No other way to explain that many layers of ground.

The person in question for the most part can’t rid himself of a very identifiable speech pattern. Even in text.

It doesn’t take a detective to figure it out, and there’s no rope around the neck other than the one he put there.

Oh look, they even have their own drink now…

That’s only for high-class trolls. Like Bernie Madoff.

Forum trolls drink swamp water.

I wonder why trolls even come onto forex forums, Less people crossing bridges?

I’m sure its only a matter of time