Where Have ICT Videos Gone?

Hi, I have worked my way through Babypips school and have since moved on to the ICT videos. I have been going through them and now all of a sudden they seem to have dissapeared. This is really frustrating as I was enjoying them and it was great learning for me.

Has anyone got a clue where they have gone or where I can view them?

Thanks.

LOL i love his videos, i dont know why many people dont think highly of him. Anyways, i have his videos and he has a website as well.
Also i talked to him, he said he will be back with new videos this winter. Yayyy!!

Yes viewed his videos via his ICT website but they are no longer there now.
If you have them any chance you can get them to me please?

Hey yes i am happy to send you thoseā€¦ how do i send it?

Not sure do you just have them downloaded? I didnā€™t realise you could dowload them.
Can you email them to me?

Youā€™ve not been around here for long enough to know why. Iā€™m not going to go into the detail why experienced traders frown upon him, and it certainly isnā€™t out of jealousy, as he has publicly proven he canā€™t turn a profit.

Again it looks like heā€™s doing well drawing a new crowed of followers. Perhaps you should all bookmark this comment and read it again in a years timeā€¦it will make more sense.

Well, I have read it many timesā€¦ but i am yet to see any logical reason. All the generic theories such as, ā€œprice comes back to check support and resistanceā€ If its simple supply and demand it wouldnt do that. The logical reason would be to collect stops behind it.
And that is wrong, I have seen one of the most experienced traders praising him. He even mentions him in his videos. And there was his interview published here too. Anyways, i am not arrogant, i am open to ideas if anyone can prove WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG.

Itā€™s quite simple what is wrong, as you would also see for yourself if searching the many threads on BP, along with other trading forums. Iā€™m assuming you havenā€™t done this yet? Which is why I also assume you fall into ICTs hands as you like to be given the answers, regardless of them being ambiguous?

And thatā€™s just it, he ā€˜use toā€™ use existing material, present it as his own with a whole unnecessary new ambiguous vocabulary whilst also introducing so many unnecessary variables. I assume he still does this with his Fib analysis lol

Look, feel free to use his videos. Iā€™m simply airing an opinion that has stood the test of time and been highly agreed on. Funny how he ran from this forum when his account collapsed, donā€™t you think?

He is fantastic at marketing, and I wonā€™t take that away from him. But thatā€™s where it ends.

Just be careful. Many of his old ā€˜fan clubā€™ got burnt and wasted years of learning, some left the game entirely. He knew what he was doing and he eventually got called out.

Iā€™ll leave it there.

1 Like

I see, I totally respect your opinionā€¦ I will keep my eyes open. btw off topic, whats your opinion on grid trading? I am working on it as i type this. if you like can be please talk in details?

I wouldnā€™t be much help, I donā€™t use a grid trading method, very far from this concept actually.

Best of luck though

Hi H14dey,
Did you get these vids from the cyber guy?
Could you please also email to me?

Many thanx
Zelda

hi there,
do anyone still have ICt old videos?pls tell me n let me have the link to it if possible thanks alotā€¦

No I did not get the videos. Sorry

Hi, if you still have ICT videos would you be able to send them to me please?

Can you send the video to me please?