Where I can open an acc with $10

Please I need guidance on a good trading platform where I can open a live account with $10.

no minimum at OANDA.com https://oanda.secure.force.com/AnswersSupport?language=en_US&urlName=What-is-the-minimum-deposit-requirement-142783307302011

Thanks…will check them out.

Not available in my country(Nigeria )
Do you know of another reliable one pls?

Hey @goldfisher there are lot of brokers that allow you to start with $10 like TurnkeyForex- $5, Traders way- $10, Coinexx- 0.001 btc (approx $6), Evolve markets- no minimum deposit and more
And this link will be helpful as well

Thnx

Many thanks. Really appreciate this info.

Please don’t mind; good brokers don’t accept such a low amount; don’t go with market maker. But if you are investing on learning purpose then it’s okay.

Was thinking of seriously scalping while I learned to swing trade…but I’ve just decided to give myself time to learn daily trades before I launch out. I’m loving what I’m learning about day trading. Used the $10 tp Open an account with pepperstone ctrader though. As my confidence builds I’ll just be topping it, till I’m certain I’m ready…then I’ll launch out.
But all I need to read up and watch just seems to be endless. Lol :…God help me to be patient.

You’ll need to use high leverage to take that $10 somewhere. FBS offers $1 cent accounts. Whereas XM offers $5 standard and micro accounts

Thank you for the info

When a forex trader tries to trade in a decentralized market place a trader should try to work with a reliable and regulated broker. When you are trying to work with mini trading account you can start investing with $100 to $500 as far as I know. Please check brokers who are offering mini trading account.

1 Like

Oh. This sounds tempting. :open_mouth: I’m just not sure it’s ideal to just invest $10. :thinking: If you ever push through with this, I hope you let us know how it goes! :smiley: I’m still trying to save up enough money to go live. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thot minimum deposit for pepperstone is $200 ?

Yeah…but you can open an account with less, but can’t trade till you make it up.

:smile: read up my previous posts after that…I gave up the idea and just used it to open an account instead.

Thanks. That’s exactly what I’ve done.

Nice to see your patience; please keep it up with the same flow! Happy learning.

The lower is broker requirement the more they want to lure you to trade in their platform. It should be a red flag for newbies, because brokers have marketing and if it’s too aggressive it can be a tearful experience to trade with them.