Where is forex in your list of priorities?

Hey buddy! I am trying to put forex on my top priority list, But, I am unable to do so due to lack of inconsistency. Can you please share some tips to be consistent in trading?

Have a consistent plan for a specific amount of time and trade without fear, emotion and greed if you wanna earn good because being profitable in the market inspires me and keeps me motivated to remain consistent in trading.

Currently, forex is one of my top priorities.

For me, forex would come second. The first priority is always the near and dear ones, and myself.
If you are trying to make a living out of forex, make it your first or second priority. The more you focus and stay disciplined, the more likely you are to improve your trading skills and be more profitable.

1 Like

Even for me. Keeping it as a priority helps me to progress quickly with efficiency.

I believe if it is not in one’s priority list, then they can’t expect to make money from it.

Well, right now FX is my only one profession; so definitely Forex is my 1st priority! But that’s doesn’t mean Forex more important than my family & health!

"To be honest, since I’m trying to be a writer in the future, I prioritize my writing workshops and classes over trading. "

Interestingly enough I too dabble in the business of writing but forex has distracted me greatly. I have published a few books but have decided to put writing on hold as I can always go back to it when I am where I want to be with forex. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I think I have reached that stage in my life where my first priority is my health and overall well-being. The 2nd priority for me is my family and my job. 3rd is forex.

Yes same goes for me.

Maybe I would like to have trading as my first priority, but the long term trading style that fits me decided for me.
I think the same is for you and everybody who is going to participate in this. First of all try to define what trading strategy you’re best at; and then it would be more clear what place in the priorities’ hierarchy trading should take.

1 Like

This is something that’s typically overlooked, but I’m happy more people are realizing its importance. :blush: I just need to learn how to prioritize this in my life also. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The priority you give to forex trading in your life should depend on your personal goals, financial situation, and risk tolerance. Forex trading can be a lucrative way to earn additional income, but it’s also a high-risk activity that requires discipline, time, and effort to be successful. Before you start trading forex, it’s essential to evaluate your priorities and consider whether trading aligns with your long-term goals. If you’re new to forex trading, it’s recommended that you start small and focus on learning the basics and developing a solid trading plan. As you gain experience and confidence, you can gradually increase the time and resources you allocate to trading. Remember that forex trading involves risk, and it’s important to manage your risk carefully and never invest more than you can afford to lose. Ultimately, the priority you give to forex trading should be balanced with other important aspects of your life, such as family, career, and health. Hope this helps out.

1 Like

Firmly behind Nas100, SP500, and the ES/NQ futures.

The real money is in these instruments.
They are fairly predictable if you are following a trading system of rules and routines, etc.

I actually wrote a book about how to create a trading system that works with just about any trading strategy.
It’s fairly easy to accomplish.

[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

1 Like

To me my first

Interesting choice! :blush: I haven’t really traded these but I’m curious to see how they’re fairly predictable. :thinking: Do you have any plans of starting a trading journal here? :smiley:

1 Like

I am a writer also but my situation is inverse: I cannot unstick myself from forex sites and I feel guilty for not writing!

1 Like

I also had a phase when I’m starting out that was very much like this. :sweat_smile: If you don’t mind, how long have you been trading? :smiley:

Definitely not in the first place, as in that case it would take the biggest share of my time.
Each traders defines on his own where to put forex trading in his priority list. Some traders treat it so seriously that they don’t know what is to live the life, as the life is concluded in trading. I don’t accuse them of such an approach as it’s their vision, but I presume people should treat forex trading seriously, but not to deprive themeslves of other dopamine sources, to speak so. Hang out with friends/partners, doing some sport, working on the primary workplace (why not), and so on. I suppose trading is more like a hobby until it brings tons of money.

That makes sense! :blush: Haha. If you don’t mind, if it’s not in the first place, at which rank would forex be on your list of priorities? :blush: