Where to predict the market

Please which time, shows the real market where I can draw support and resistance line and even channels. Is it 4hrs or 15mins.

daily timeframe

1 Like

Hey @bizdons, There is 100’s of videos on YouTube of applying Support & Resistance Levels/Zones…

Below is one of the clearer demonstrations of setting up your Chart on the Daily Time Frame.

Hope this is of some help… Cheers

1 Like

Have you been through the school here?

1 Like

You should try watch the video recommended here. It will save you lots of time in asking some questions. Just google it, if there is a video, watch it. Video tutorial is the best when it comes to learning Forex.

Yeah thanks

Hi @bizdons

There are many different ways to approach trading, but I’d like to share a piece of advise that was given to me by another trader that really helped me out…Dont try to PREDICT future price movement, instead REACT to current price movement.

Best of luck to you

1 Like

For example take a look on it here please - YouTube in that video you will really Discover how to draw Support and Resistance correctly and tell when to trade the reversal or the breakout. Feel free to see;)

1 Like

Thanks allot for the info

You can find support and resistance lines on chart in any time frame. It depends on what are you looking for on chart to support your trading strategy. In order better to understand this concept you need to learn it from babypips trading school