Where to start trading?

Hello everyone :blush:

There are tons of brokers and sites to filter through. Where would be the best place to start? I know there are plenty of signal providers out there. Are they worth using? I was thinking of finding a broker with a demo account and then using different providers of signal data to see which one works.

Where else would you suggest a beginner starts trading?

Thank you and have fun trading.

1 Like

I would suggest finding a broker that is based somewhere with really tough regulatory control of forex brokers and very strict laws relating to companies, contracts and customer protection.

New traders should also know as much as possible about the people recommending a particular forex broker.

Why cant we create a forum discussion for all the commercial stuff?

It all depends on your goals and on your profile. A lot of people prefer playing safe on regulated brokers, others can make bucks with an unregulated one and so on

yes , it depends completely on your goal , most of the traders dont know how to set goal , they always fixed unrealistic target which is the main reason for losing when trading.

It is a good idea to start with a demo and test the signals there. You can use any broker for that as long as your real money is not involved. I prefer Forexchief broker for a live account. You get up to $500 bonus and lower spreads on all instruments.

sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo , because beginners lost interest from demo after passing sometimes.

live account can beginners emotional and greedy , according to me, its not good.