Which broker are you using?

How much do I need to keep the minimum balance or can I withdraw the full amount with them?

1 Like

Well it depends upon the mode of payment you’re using. For some, it’s $5000, for some $50,000 and for others it’s unlimited. Like my preferred mode of payment is BTC and there is no limit on that.

I have traded with several brokers like XM, Avatrade, and currently using FP Markets since the commission costs are lower at $6 per round lot with good customer service and free VPS if met certain conditions.

I trade with an ASIC regulated broker that has some of the best trading conditions, I trade using their raw ECN account that has a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD…

The other main reason I prefer trading with them is because their customer service is quick in answering client queries, even through emails and live chat.

Prosperity4x broker :+1:fastest deposit / withdrawal/, low spreads, medium commission, smooth trading :raised_hands: love it .

Turnkeyforex

I trade with using an ASIC broker FP Markets with a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD and spreads starts from as low as 0…0pips in most major currency pairs.

The main reason I trade with them is because of its stable spreads, even during volatile market conditions, and low commission cost which is only $6 per turn lot.

From your posts, it seems like you’re a big fan of FP markets. :sweat_smile:

XM, RoboForex

Either Oanda or ICMarkets

GMI markets? I never really heard of it! What’s your initial feedback about the,? Should I go for it, I mean are they good? Anyways, I’m currently using AssetsFX as my primary trading broker. The reasons?

The minimum deposit is only $10, the maximum leverage is 1:500, and all trading assets and tools are available.