Which broker is good with a best bonus on investment

which broker is good with a best bonus on investment,

pls suggest some trusted and trading on MT4 platform

Why would you want to go with a broker who offers bonuses?

If a broker is reliable, trustworthy and has any decent proven performance then they will not need to offer bonuses. Personally, I would NOT go with a broker who offers such bonuses.

On top of this, offering margin bonuses will be banned from all European brokers at the back end of this year by the Financial conduct Authority (FCA), who are currently waiting on a European ruling from the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) on its consideration of product intervention measures under Article 40 of the Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (MiFIR).

There really is no point in using this as a way to choose a broker my friend.

There are no “trusted” brokers offering deposit bonuses.

It’s a contradiction in terms.

There aren’t even any “genuine” brokers offering deposit bonuses. The fact that they’re offering deposit bonuses proves that they’re scammy market-makers. Avoid them.

I completely agree with both of these posts.

thx guys for ur replies. Even i came to my senses and came to the conclusion that there is no such thing called free money or bonus money.

thx again

Reality is, you may not get such a good broker who offers welcome or deposit bonus! Even, they are restricted on high trading leverage facility.