Which broker is the best for Australia

You claimed it’s the best though. What makes it better than the other brokers? And what makes it uncompromising in it’s standards and integrity compared to other brokers?

Edit:

This isn’t obvious tbh and it sounds like you’re marketing on behalf of the broker. Besides the broker has quite a few bad reviews online and isn’t ASIC regulated from the little research I did into it.

If you are open to offshore then coinexx is also good option for low spreads.

I guess most brokers be it off shore or local adhere to the same conditions right? or is it different in australia?

Hi GredMitch68, I see that you are looking for a broker and have come across with Global Prime and FP Markets.

I was using Global Prime but later switched to FP Markets because the commission costs in FP Markets is lower which is $6 per round per lot and the spreads begin at 0pips in their raw ECN account.

@ontario - I disagree! Check the leverage rules… It sucks to be a trader under ASIC. Australia is being Americanized. All in the name of protecting the citizens money of course :wink:

If you are looking for an Australian broker, I suggest trading with ICM, Plus500, or FP Markets. They are all regulated by ASIC with minimum slippages and tight spreads.

Be it Australia or any other country, what you must look for before choosing your broker is whether they are offering the currency pair you wish to trade or not. Also, find out if they allow the trading strategy you wish to apply. You will just be wasting your time otherwise.

Try to look for features like the low trading costs and customizable trading platforms before picking a broker.

I trade using their raw ECN account, which provides spreads at 0.0pips for most major pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, JPYUSD, etc.

The spreads are stable and consistent even during volatile market movements, which is an advantage for scalpers like me.

Never follow any recommendations blindly. I suggest checking the broker on your own. Whether it requires demo trading or using your real money to test a broker, make sure that you do everything possible before taking a big risk.

Enumerate the features that you wish to make use of while trading forex. You might be looking for tight spreads, low commissions, or high leverage. Whatever it is, make sure that the broker fits your needs.

If you’re set on an Australian broker then IC Markets but it depends what you need from a broker.

Such a hard 1 to just give an answer to, will depend a lot on what you want.
The basic broker package just starting out with a new account or demo then you can go with any as you are just learning. But the further down the forex rabbit hole you travel will make you research and look in to many different brokers.
ICmarkets is a big 1 in AUS and offer all the forex pairs on a raw account and a few crypto not many. not sure on the leverage .
then there are offshore brokers that offer better leverage and more crypto pairs like Hugosway which seem to be what a lot of crypto traders use.
You may even want to look at the affiliate side and see who pays what per traded lot. or you could be a leverage trader so need to use high leverage broker. or you could be a scalping trader so looking for zero commission broker i think there are some out there.

Regarding stop hunts you need to do spread checks across different brokers and how they compare.

So much more to your question its hard to give the best advice for you with the info provided.

Can go for either Fxview or IC Markets in Australia, both are solid when it comes to spreads. Commission wise, fxview is lower.

For Australian clients, I suggest using ASIC brokers like CMC, ICM, or FP Markets. They have good trading conditions with some of the lowest spreads averaging at 0.0 pips.

I trade with FP Market as of now since their commission costs are lower than other ECN brokers, which is around $6 per round per lot.

In my opinion, an ASIC broker like ICM, CMC, or FP Markets is suitable for Australians. They provide good trading conditions, and a broker like FP Markets also provides some of the best customer service for faster response to client queries.

You’re in a big mistake about so called regulated and unregulated brokers mate.

Perhaps you could explain your response in detail, instead of making an unfounded accusation.

1 Like

If you are looking for an Australian broker, I recommend ICM, Avatrade, or FP Markets because they are ASIC regulated, which is an advantage for Australian natives, and their trading conditions are some of the best.

Coinexx is a good option, though they are offshore but conditions are excellent.