Which broker is your favourite and why?

Hi,

I like Darwinex. They are serious and also well regulated.
I like to listen to Darwinex “uncut” videos. Gives you a good view how a broker works.

2 Likes

IG accept non-US as well? It works more of stock-broker, did you try forex with them?

1 Like

Darwinex requires €500 as minimum deposit which is kinda high.

Fxview looking good, do they provide research/signals?

IG is a UK broker, they do forex. Have a look at them they are popular and always ok with me,

1 Like

Guys any Clue about broker in morocco ?

There you go. IG should be good then! @williamOZ

Thats a good thing that you are looking for regulated brokers. I was running a test analysis on a couple of regulated broker and pretty impressed with some of the new European Brokers.

I always look for brokers offering raw spreads, but generally raw spreads come with high commission. Luckily these brokers satisfy both my requirements

Fxview: $2 RT on ECN commission
HYCM $2 RT on raw account
Fp markets: their commission is a little higher than the above 2 but still it can be considered.

1 Like

yeah, they have research reports. i got engaged with it first on their social handles, once i opened the account, got trade idea kinda thing in client portal.

Not sure about proper signals, but they do have some quality research and trade ideas. I used the free ones available in my profile portal and its quite good. Though it depend how you analyse them . :stuck_out_tongue:

Thinking of getting my account verified soon with them. Eager to test their live set up.

I actually have 2 favourites - XTB and Fxview. Can’t decide which one is my ultimate favorite because they both offer similar services. There is no minimum deposit requirement and the trading fees of both of them is quite low. But the best part about Fxview is that they don’t charge anything for deposits and withdrawals.

not sure if you are right about fxview, i tried to create an account but is getting rejected.

Are you a US citizen?

I’m using fxview, they’re providing really good market conditions like raw spreads and good commission structure.

My favourite brokers are Tickmill, Hotforex are IB. They offer excellent service, professional customer support and properly regulated. Unfortunately many other brokers I tried failed to maintain quality of their services. They strived to make good impression until I make deposit, then they started to ignore me :smiley:

I use Forexchief.com. I selected it because it fits my criteria of an ideal broker. It is regulated. This broker allows flexible account type for any kind of trader. It charges a low spread, offers leverage of 1:25 to 1:1000, fast execution etc. are some of the factors that I considered before deciding to opt for its services.

I would suggest to check out FP Markets, One advantage with their demo account is that it will not expire if you use it regularly.

Eventually If you are looking to go live as well, the spreads with FP Markets are lowest compared to other similar ECN Brokers, they are regulated by ASIC and are in business for over 15 years.

When I first started out trading, I used Exness. To me, my money is the most important aspect, so I loved their instant deposit and withdrawal methods. I still recommend them, though I am no longer using them ever since I started trading for a prop firm.

I would advise you to stay away from forex signals. Most of them are garbage. Learn to trade based on your own signals, or else you will end up believing that forex is a lie lol

is vantage a good broker