Which broker should i go with?

Looking for a non-us brokers that offer xau/usd and xag/usd on mt4 or mt5 platform

I am usa resident

Spreads low
Commission low
Reputable
1:100+ leverage
Stable servers
Easy to withdraw

Thanks !

You can try offshore branches of Tickmill or Hotforex, they should satisfy your criteria. I have very positive experience with them even in turbulent times their platforms didn’t let me down.

which site is the offshore tickmill ?

thanks

Choosing the best broker is the most difficult task in the forex trading. So, be careful when you choose a broker for you.

do you have any recommendations for the requirements i’ve set?

anyone used:
fxchoice
tradersway
hugosway
coinexx
hotforex

If you’re a U.S. resident, your choices are limited since all forex brokers must be registered as a retail foreign exchange dealer (“RFED”) and the requirements are steep.

For smaller traders, take a look at:

If you find a broker outside the U.S. who isn’t registered with NFA/CFTC, and who’ll accept you as a customer, you’ll probably never see your money again.

1 Like

I use Coinexx…all good there! I would recommend

Tenkofx is good for it. Been good since 2012, leverage 1:500 max. XAUUSD and XAGUSD available.

Tenxofx? Where are they licensed?

its more appropriate to trade with the broker which always security of funs with a wide range of trading technology. otherwise trading life could be very boning and insecure.

I would suggest that you give Forexchief.com a try. They are offshore and regulated by VFSC. They charge a low spread/ commission, offer a leverage of up to 1:1000. One of the few brokers that guarantee safety of your funds in case of a server issue. Allow hassle-free withdrawal through multiple options.

There are many broker who are available online for forex. Important is what are the traits you are looking into a broker should be. For example when i was searching for a good broker I wanted someone with high leverage so then I opt for LMFX. I am happy and satisfied with their service, if you wish you can check too.

The broker is the most important thing in forex trading. So, always be careful before choosing your broker. Your broker should be regulated and reliable.

which broker is more appropriate it depends on your trading plan and condition , generally we should choose the broker with cool mind , because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

Its a good option. I also like the fact that they offer negative balance protection. That saved at some point.