Which broker to use?

Hi, am interested in

have you started with a demo first? If not, then i highly suggest that you practice on demo before you put any real money into your account. Everything that you want to become great at involves a lot of practice

1 Like

yes, have been using the demo on MT4 for quite a while now

Go through the school of pipsology here on Babypips.
As for a broker, head to the broker section of the site, there are plenty of options you can read about there.

Does anybody compare forex brokers on their spreads? It will be perfect to find someone with low spreads and minimum investments, not like $200 for one deposit, like most brokers do

You won’t get any meaningful experience trading on live account with 10 dollars. You will be limited to very small positions like 0.01 lot with profit or loss measured in cents. I guess you are not interested in earning cents. While tempted to raise leverage and increase your lot size you risk to lose your account quickly, so basically you will waste time and money. Start straight from demo account and practice enough until you feel you have your unique trading approach and set serious trading targets like $50 daily.

1 Like

Maybe demo trade a bit longer while you save more money to fund your account.

1 Like

I feel very comfortable with FRXE brokers, because they provide some tools on offers

Lots of decent information in the broker section on here

Correct. 10 dollars added to another 10 dollars etc. and you will have much more better equity position to start with.