Which broker would be best for a beginner

Not sure about relatively safe. With a 5:1 leverage ratio, a 20% unfavorable move (which is common in crypto) would result in a 100% loss.

In my view, I find FP Markets suitable for beginners because I started using them as a beginner, the minimum opening balance is $100, and they also offer a free demo account and micro account to start lower with lower risk.

I wouldn’t recommend new traders trade on a live account until they have demo’d for 2 years…
Just they asked about trading crypto so I gave my advice.

Yes we know…all you FP Markets spammers are pissing me off

Hi Jake.King

I have been in forex trading for quite a few years and there are many good brokerages out there. However, there are also scam brokers that you want to avoid. I have been using Exness which has been great and offers everything a trader needs.

There are also some good reviews on Exness. Brokersuggest can be used to compare different brokers to each other.

I would also suggest that you start out with a demo account so that you can try out a certain broker. Demo accounts are usually free and can really teach you the basics.

Hope this helps.

Try Moneta Markets. Their webtrader platform is very straightforward and user-friendly. If you want to switch to MT4, no problem because you can download the MT4 trading platform from the webtrader platform and login your Moneta Markets account on the MT4 trading platform as well. I like to think the webtrader platform is like iOS (easy to use with less functionality) and MT4 platform is like Android (harder to use with more functionality). Really just a matter of preference. They offer both FX pairs and cryptocurrencies.

So many good brokers like EagleFX and IC Markets

1 Like

Been trading with the long? What’s good with them?

Definitely worth checking out a few and maybe trying a demo with them first, I’m not with the same one I started with as found better

It is always better for the traders to use a Forex Broker that offers True ECN Forex based trading.

There is no such thing as “True ECN”. This is false information.

True ECN means that the trades are being sent to the Inter Bank markets :slight_smile:

This is a popular misconception but this is false also. Retail trades are never sent to the interbank market.

Why this is the case is all explained in our lesson, Where Are Retail Forex Traders Actually Trading?

As a beginner, it’s important to use a broker with lower spreads, and ECN brokers can provide that.

The best forex broker that you can choose would be the one who has helped several clients before. Hence, choose a renowned one.

Micro accounts work pretty well for newbies, good to learn trading in a live environment.
Finprotrading - min dep $10
Lqdfx - $20
Lmfx - $10

Test out a few using there demo

Both good.

Coinexx is also a good option.

As a new trader, you should start with demo trading first. When you switch to real trading, compare your brokers as per your trading needs.