Which currency is best for trading

learn the majors and exotics. Then choose a pair that you understand and can analyze better.

I think EUR/USD is the best currency for trade.

Perfect platform for trading major currency pairs. EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD This pair is my favorite pair.

For me, EURUSD is the best pair for every new trader.

All major ones at least cuz they have a lot of volume traded. But also depends from your personal preference and trading availability. In example is not a good idea to trade JPY pairs if you leave in a totally different time zone and you`re asleep while Tokyo session.

United States Dollar is the best currency for trading.

In my opinion, the EURUSD currency has been by far one of the most used currencies in forex because it is highly volatile and easy to trade.

I prefer trading in the major currency pairs like EUR/USD, USD/JPY and AUD/USD.

Without any doubt, it’s EURUSD.

Top 6 Most Tradable Currency Pairs

• EUR/USD.
  • USD/JPY: Trading the “Gopher”
  • GBP/USD: Trading the “Cable”
  • AUD/USD: Trading the “Aussie”
  • USD/CAD: Trading the “Loonie”
  • USD/CNY: Trading the Yuan.
The EURUSD currency is the most chosen currency pair to many traders because of its volatility, and compared to other pairs, the EURUSD is easier to predict and has lower spreads.

Major pairs are one of the best to trade, try out EURUSD or GBPUSD
Can try going little bit of experiment with AUDCAD, can be fun, only if you read the pattern before trading.

Comes down to preference and which pair you best see the opportunities in. My eyes are best accustomed to EURUSD and I use DXY as a confluence which is its virtual mirror.

EURUSD is my favorite and one of the safest pairs to trade.

Yeah EURUSD is quite popular trading pair guided by decisions of the Fed and the ECB, however I don’t like it because of poor reaction (low volatility) during NFP release.

Hello @sancti_d_programmer,

Here are some topics that may be helpful to you regarding the best currency to trade.

Pipzilla :coffee:

EURUSD and EURJPY are the top traded currency pairs traded .
These will offer the best trading opportunities hands down

Major currencies yield more profits because they are more liquid and less volatile than others. It also depends on your trading strategy, if you are a scalper or a day trader you can really benefit from the tight spreads on these major pairs.

I like trading with major currency pairs since they’re more liquid and stable than other pairs. All pairs require different strategies. If your strategy is good with one pair, then you can say it is your best pair.

The best currency for me is EURUSD and JPYUSD. I prefer them mainly for their higher volatility, and the spreads are lower.