Which Forex trading books to read?

Hello traders, would you please recommend your best books on trading? I am ready and open to receive new information, but have already read so many pointless books… Thank you!

Trading in the Zone for psychology
and Naked Forex for technicals

I’ve never read a forex trading book that taught me anything useful beyond the basics. Im sorry. I don’t mean to sound like a pompous know-it-all but that’s my truth.

Not trying to be smart here but before you start reading trading books you must decide what you want to learn from trading books. If you know what you need to learn, you can then identify the right authors whose books might help you.

I don’t think you can find one book that will tell you everything you need - but every book will tell you some things you don’t need.

Of course, some things cannot be best learned from books - only experience will teach those and only practice will develop the skills they require.

So -
what are you doing and what is going wrong when you try to do it?
what do you want to do and what do you still need to do it right?

pointless books - what do you mean here?

I don’t want to sound like hater, but almost each book is pointless. There is sth like “useful info concentration per 100 words” and books has so less info concentration. Even if book is good and author really want to deliver some info, it simply can’t do that, as that’s book format and it should be vast. If you want to attract and spend some time reading a good book, Naked Forex is good, but if you want to get info that you can immediately use, that’s better to watch webinars or read blogs.

Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms and
Trading in the Zone

Personally, I’m not a big fan of books. I’d suggest try to research online and discuss your queries, take suggestions from trading experts and this will definitely help you to do trader effectively.

Good resource: asktraders dot com

Thanks for suggestions.

also if you want to read any book for free, then you can do that here

@DaleFX

I have been searching the internet with a focus on Amazon Kindle books, I found one today which I would like to share with you and the rest of the community. It is a free book called “Not My Pips”. It is written by a former military person who got a tip from an uinknown Internet buddy. It is his personal experience in Forex from knowing nothing to becoming a successful trader. I found it very amusing and helpful. You can make your own determination of how you view this book. The author is Darren Pallatina. Please send me feedback if you like this or not. Thanks!

Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
The Smart Investor

Trading in the Zone, one of my favorites.

How did you find out about this book?