Which is best trading pltftform to start brokerage business?

i got to know Mobius trader 7 platform has more pre-included features than any other trading platform with relatively low cost

Please suggest me better platform to start brokerage business?

The reviews of mobius7 seem good and authentic. Read rave reviews on its faster execution and the pricing seemed fair to me. Fact that it supports ios is great. I had a hard time finding platforms that supported it. I am just a demo trader currently on etrade and turnkeyforex and still got lots to cover. Applying different plugins and sorting my trading style out. Hoping to become a professional trader 1 day and leave my shitty job.

Choosing a broker is a personal choice completely. For every trader, a different broker works well. Firstly, decide what you expect your broker to provide you with and then start your search on the basis of that. There is always a broker suitable for your particular trading requirements.

Different trading platforms are good in their own features. It is you who has to decide what you are looking for. Once you get to know your requirements, it will get easier for you to make the platform choice. Try demo trading with the platform and get an idea about how it can help you with your trading career.