Which is the best forex broker to trade with?

depends where are you from… you need to check them all and find the best for you!

You should focus on your own style of trading and also on trading conditions which brokers offer. on the assets you trade, not everywhere brokers have a wide choice.

1 Like

In my experience I can say that there are no 100% ideal brokers in the forex market. Each broker has it’s own pros and cons. And I believe that everything depends on what broker you need. But I don’t believe in sites with ratings. On this sites you can easily buy a place in rating( it all depends on the price). And many not completely honest brokers use this. Therefore i think you need to analyze each broker yourself.

Best Forex Broker to trade with?

There is no straight answer for this, it depends on a lot of things from your end.
Your trading style: are you a scalper, news trader, do you hold long positions are prefer day trading.
What kind of commissions are you looking for your style of trading.
Instruments you want to trade.
Your country of residence.

From the broker’s end: do you want to trade with a Regulated or Unregulated broker
Trading platform the broker offers

Once you are decided on the above listed points, one should look for specific brokers that offer or fall in that category.

The bank of BOB. Hands down a winner.

Broker is an intermediary between the currency exchange traders of a currency pair so that both the parties can engage in successful and profitable trading. Among thousands of online brokerage houses, it now difficult to select a broker who will provide both security of funds with flexible trading facilities. I have selected ForexChief since it is a licensed broker and it is providing me regulations and high security of funds with lowest zero spread, 1:400 good leverage and adaptable MT4 platform which can be operated from any device.

Can you stop pushing this Vanuatu-based scam broker please, you’re not helping anyone

3 Likes

I’ve already posted it in another thread. But let me do it again.
Like others said - there is not such thing as a broker that is best for all. It all depends on your needs and requirements.

Take a look at my full post below.

Hey New member

Full disclosure I’ve just entered the FX brokerage business… intern level :|. Doing my homework to try view client side opinions and feedback of; good or bad broker experiences and deciding factors in choosing and sticking with a broker.

It’s still a bit new to me apologies but the scene feels incredibly saturated and spreads seem pretty competitive even in the retail market.
*Are bonus schemes actually attractive?
*Whats the bottom line with the balance between having the most competitive spread and trust in a broker to be able to withdraw at any time?
*How much does being licensed and regulated under a organisation (FCA, etc) come into consideration with the trust of a broker? The biggest thing I’ve gathered is it’s still the reputation/word of mouth aspect for customers online.
*Do clients value STP vs B Brokers when weighing up against other aspects like spread, min deposit, etc?

…Deciding what thread to go to wasn’t too easy, so apologies if the post is out of place. I was about to ask this on a different thread but there was a warning about commenting on older threads, so I hope this is still cool… with the thread begining in 2012 :expressionless:

Peace