Which one would you choose - Dynamic or fixed spreads?

I agree mate, I don’t prefer fixed spreads. Mainly due to this reason I look for ECN brokers as their spreads are variable so that helps me to plan the strategy

Rightly said mate, Even I don’t prefer fixed spread. Variable spreads increase the prospects of profit

1 Like

Yes, that’s absolutely correct, but one must be completely aware of the low liquidity time to avoid excessive spreads.

That’s true, when the volume in the market is low then spreads increases

I would choose variable spreads over fixed spreads because they pass along the best bid and ask prices available at a certain time. Moreover, I find them cheap in comparison to the fixed spreads, especially when there is high liquidity in the market.

I trust ECN brokers which provide variable spreads as it ensured a certain level of transparency.

1 Like

Exactly, we all know market cannot be fixed, and trading with fixed spreads clearly state something against a good trading environment. Variable spreads brings you a true picture of the market.

right said mate.

I agree with you, that is why even I prefer variable spreads rathan than fixed spreads

I agree with you, I always prefer variable spreads as there are chances to earn more profit in that where as fixed spreads are just offered by market makers

1 Like

yes… ECN spreads are simply the best. :heart_eyes:

I would go for the dynamic spread at any time if have to choose over fixed spreads. I mean dynamic is the real fun. you predict you plan you play…

Variable spreads are anyday better than fixed spreads. It allows you to earn more profits as you can trade when spreads are as low as 0 pips

1 Like