Which strategy to start with?

hi,
Remember to trade only complete trading system.
Most systems tell You least important thing in trading - the entry - but money are made on exits :slight_smile:

Indeed. The most important thing is the exit.

can anyone recommend me the best strategy for beginners in short trading? :slight_smile: TY

A good approach for a beginning trader would be to invest time and effort to respect a very good risk and money management strategy, this is the first step and component of any reliable system. Always use good risk/reward for any type of trades you do and keep volume very low related to your account size. In time, whatever system you use - because not one system is the best or can provide 100% profit all time - it will tend to pay off in the longer term from your risk and money management, considering you found a system with a higher than 50% change of succes, which you can find pretty easily.

The best forex strat to start with would be your own.

My advice to creating your own would be learn price action, learn how the indicators work, what they are telling you and go from there. This is the only way you will build a strat. Read others strats and play around with them on demo. You will quickly find none of them work for you but for every failed attempt you will gain knowledge on why that system did not work. You will soon figure out the pros and cons of the system. Take the good drop the rest. Its a long hard road your are about to go down. I wish you the best. Please again take the time to learn every indicator regardless if you plan on using it or not. I can tell you I can look at a naked chart but could tell you damn near what every indicator is telling you with out even pulling it up on the screen. I prefer price action. But IMO price action is an indicator in of itself. Any indicator is only as good as its user

again good luck

can u show me also? i am just started to go into forex trading and currently still a beginnerm

There are some threads which gives regular forecast on which pair may move where. Check this and try this with a demo. If you find 70% forecast is accurate, you should then think with a live account with a few dollar.

Very good advise as expected from a senior member. I am still on the learning process and would like to ask you whee can I learn about IMO price action? Or can you tell us something on it!

There are several price action threads here at BP. Go to the search box at the top right and put in ā€œprice actionā€, find something that looks interesting and start reading. Also, click the button at the top of the screen that says ā€œSchoolā€ and go through that.

If you can understand the price action using the candlestick chart, nothing more is needed, no indicatorā€¦

I recommend to visit this website, itā€™s very helpful and tells you everything you need to know. I learned a lot from this blog.
Trade Currency

Me too, please? Iā€™m doing candlesticks and being hammeredā€¦

Try 301 Moved Permanently

And if you are skilled enough, then try to put inside the mind of all traders.

I am a newbie and trying to learn Price Action. I am finding that the strategy DOES use indicators. Does that make sense?

No lines, no indies, no candle patterns, I use candles but I am not fixed on patterns. I just put inside the mind of loosers. Ijust wait for the propper moment to take the wrong direction.

For beginners I recommend Price Action.

Price Action is explained here Trade Currency: How to trade

Yes, that does make sense. I learned Price Action here Trade Currency: How to trade

Check out this video showing a trade making 1240 euros in less than 2 mins.
Bomb at White House, Obama injured fake news impact on the forex market - Zentraders.net - YouTube
Its a great strategy, and best of all it works!

//Mytpyoursl

Hi there! Are there any supply and demand masters lurking here? :slight_smile:
I am interested in this strategy but I canā€™t seem to find a good reading or video tutorials that would explain the theory from inside out ā€¦ I need your help kind sirs :slight_smile: