Which super food is the best?

Superfoods are a gaggle of foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and plant-based nutrients with antioxidant properties called phytonutrients. Corporate food companies have gone to great lengths to make and market foods that have little to no nutritional value, what we usually ask as “junk food”. The products are created by food scientist and designed to be addicting, and it’s worked—many people within the us and a growing number of nations round the world are eating processed foods, which increases the danger for several diseases.

Here are some super food list, which is sweet for your health.
Berries.
High in fiber, berries are naturally sweet, and their rich colors mean they’re high in antioxidants and disease-fighting nutrients.

Dark Leafy Greens
Dark green leafy vegetables (DGLVs) are a superb source of nutrients including folate, zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium, vitamin C, and fiber.
Part of what makes DGLVs so super is their potential to scale back your risk of chronic illnesses including heart condition and sort 2 diabetes.

Avocados
Avocado may be a key component to a modern-day brunch staple, avocado toast, and contains a bevy of nutrients worth celebrating.
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), ½ an avocado provides 29 milligrams (mg) of magnesium or about 7 percent of the DV. Magnesium plays a task in regulating vital signs and blood glucose, and magnesium deficiency are related to a better risk for type 2 diabetes, consistent with the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Avocado also provides fiber (6.75 mg per ½ fruit, offering 24 percent of DV), alongside heart-healthy polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fat. An advisory published by the American Heart Association within the June 2017 issue of Circulation noted that replacing saturated fat (from sources like butter) with the fats found in foods like avocado can help reduce the danger for heart condition.

Moringa
Moringa — also referred to as Moringa oleifera, the miracle, and golden shower tree — may be a tree valued for its nutritious leaves and purported medicinal properties.
Native to Northwestern India, nearly every part of the plant has long been utilized in herbal medicine to treat quite 300 conditions.
Here are some moringa seeds benefits.

1. Improves Sleep
Steep moringa leaves in predicament for quarter-hour and drinks it before you attend bed for an honest night’s rest. It helps you slip into slumber in the dark, and successively, will leave you energized to tackle the day.

2. May promote prostate health
Moringa seeds and leaves are rich in sulfur-containing compounds called glucosinolates, which can have anti-cancer properties.

3. Regulate blood glucose Levels
Moringa seeds are an excellent source of zinc and may regulate blood glucose levels which may help manage or maybe prevent diabetes.

Zenbu Shake
Zenbu means “everything” or “all” in Japanese. Zenbu meal replacement powder is so named because it contains a good sort of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients, which give quality, high-grade nutrition. Many consume Zenbu for breakfast because it helps stabilize blood glucose. Zenbu also contains protein, trace nutrients, digestive enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotics. Each serving is merely 110 calories, making it an excellent choice for those eager to shed a couple of extra pounds.

Fish
Fish are often an honest source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, which help prevent heart conditions.

Green Tea
Originally from China, tea may be a lightly caffeinated beverage with a good array of medicinal properties.
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and polyphenolic compounds which have strong anti-inflammatory effects. one among the foremost prevalent antioxidants in tea is that the catechin epigallocatechin gallate or EGCG.

Broccoli
Named after the cross-like appearance of their petals, per the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, cruciferous vegetables are heralded for health benefits like lowering the danger of cancer and preventing heart attacks and stroke. Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, cauliflower, cabbage, and maca (a Peruvian plant popular in North America as an energy booster, per research) are all kinds of cruciferous veggies that are filled with fiber. Not only is fiber good for you, but it causes you to feel full longer, which could help with weight loss, consistent with past research.

So, here are some super foods for you. you’ll eat this super foods and obtain a healthy life.

1 Like

All are very good and I eat them all. I would add beans. Beans are high in fibre and B group vitamins.

Cheers

Blackduck

very good- you can carry on

I just try to eat a balanced diet, I do not particularly care about superfoods.

Hmm. :thinking: I always thought chia seeds are superfoods so I’ve been eating a lot of those. :open_mouth: But I guess they’re not really? :open_mouth:

Do you actually like eating them?