Which type of account is better for a beginner trader

Please just focus on the amount of slot sizes

please elaborate. do you mean what type of account, or lot sizing. If you meant account types I have done the math and you stand to reduce transaction costs by approximately 33% by opting for a brokerage’s commission razor spread account as opposed to a standard spread account. For example say you are buying and selling 1 standard lot (100,00 units) on a standard account, on most majors the spread is on average 1.5 pips during normal trading conditions. So round trip (buying and selling) you are losing 3 pips of unrealized movement which would equate to $30 dollars on 1 lot. Now say you were using a commission account with reduced spreads, most i’ve seen charge $10 round trip and they have average spreads of .5 pips. So now after buying and selling 1 lot you only have 1 pip of unrealized movement which equates to $10 and your round trip commission is another $10 making your total cost $20. This example scales linearly and some brokerages will cut commissions even smaller if you trade enough volume. So I believe you should always opt for low spread commission accounts. If you meant what size to trade as a beginner, well thats completely variable to your strategy, SL placement, and account size and I’m not sure I can give a definitive answer. What I will say is beginner or not it’s probably best to not lose more than 1% on 1 trade so that being said if your SL is 10 pips away and your account size is $1000 I wouldn’t put more than .1 lot (10,000 units) of size on. Hope this helps! (My dollar amounts are in USD)

Forex beginners can use CENT accounts to get started with a real account. In Forex Cent accounts, the balance is measured in cents. That is, 1 USD = 100 cents. The minimum lot size required is 0.01 lot. Therefore, it is possible for anyone to enter the forex market and begin trading with very small capital. With the low-risk advantage, they can experiment different trading strategies while simultaneously sharpening their skills and gaining experience.