Which UK broker for a demo account?

That I would recommend FxPro, as in the past I have had bad customer service with pervious brokers, but found FxPro gave me a better service.

Thanks for clarifying :).

This is not the first time I have heard/read this about Alpari.

You’ll be surprised to find more appealing services from the other brokers so dont confine your choice but if you feel comfortable with the broker or commensurate the service then I only encourage you to continue along with. However, dont despite others give try and just post on the tread to update on your findings.

That’s why I always tell traders not to listen to others when they choose a broker. As long as their choice works for them who cares what the rest has to say.

Whenever any trader wants to choose a Forex broker, the best thing is to see themselves and then only decide. The only fact that they must keep in mind is that it must be regulated as well as reputed broker :slight_smile:

Regulation is not a requirement in my opinion. There have been plenty of regulated brokers who stole money from clients and therefore it is not necessary for a broker to be regulated, especially if regulation is counter-productive like in the U.S.