Who Else is Tired Of Forex?

Funniest Forex Trading MEME Compilation: Trader Moments! ( Did not know how to add video yet but click on YOUTUBE TITLE …Enjoy :grinning:

What do you mean, you open 1 pair 5 x’s?

Also, any recommendations on where to read up on this? The school lessons here have a one page read on it.

It’s called stacking if for example you are going to use.05 lot size then open 5 pairs at .01 x 5 =.05 works great for me at scalping or Take profit 1 at 5 pips at a time for a quick 25 pips. As far as learning this it’s all over the place. If you can’t find it let me know.

tabiuslee

Hi.
Trust that you safe and well.
Can you please send more info.
Thank you

One who is doing good in this market, earning well with a good plan and well established strategies, I don’t think he/she can ever get tired of this field.

Are you opening those trades up all at the same entry price?

Yes same entry price

Is that also called “scaling in” and “scaling out”? They seems similar.

I am in trades just a few min at a time I trade Index. I Panel_Trend has to be Strong either going Long or Short either above or below 200 and towards top of 70 or bottom of 30 RSI . In and out 5x few times a day

Not that hard. Ipanel trend is a free index that comes with Metatrader4 just Google it.

I use Ichimoku. AlliGator, MACD , Ipanel trend … for Confirmation to get in and out quickly. Already few hundered PIPS today live account and stopped trading . My DEmo is showing $300 now and changing back forth to negative to $100 moves quickly,

tabiulelee
9scalper)

tabiuslee

Nice, will check it out!

1 Like

Ichimoku, MA, AlliGator…

Doesn’t it get confusing with so many indicators?

No . AlliGator, MACD , Ipanel trend is all on one screen and Ichimoku is open on another panel just for confirmation. Also good to have a Demo open to open trades on a phone first then when in Profit GO LIVE. !!! … and that’s scalping :nerd_face:

tabiuslee
(scalper)

Thanks! But I don’t do any trading on my phone anymore. It provokes improvised trading, on my part.

Besides, too many indicators confuse me.

Perhaps I’m not a match for this style.

Then you can always use another device say a laptop with a desktop. Phone was just a example. Always good to be in profit with a demo first.

1 Like

I mean if the indicators aren’t giving you any benefit in your trading, drop them. Some traders like no indicators, others have said trading with several is just their way. You have to try a lot of different things, see what sticks. Plus, some indicators overlay price charts and others sit below, on their own. There’s definitely things like Ichimoku that can add a lot to your chart.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m on a laptop. No more phone trading for me. Haha

Don’t know how folks can trade on a tiny screen.

1 Like

As a forex trader with 3 years of experience, I can say that the forex market gives a lot to anyone who is willing to take risks to make money.

1 Like

@tabiuslee

How’s the trading going?