Who here learnt forex trading for free

Well, nowadays it is not a problem at all, especially since there is a lot of information on the Internet and you can watch videos, read reviews, test demo accounts, etc.

1 Like

I agree. There is so much information online these days that the biggest problem is how to differentiate the useful advice from the not so useful one.

4 Likes

so many sources right now in online for learning , this is good but also it has a bad side , lots of sources beginners making volatile and confuse to choose which is right one.

1 Like

Ahahaha, everything can be done by yourself, but no one will trade for you anyway, although I certainly thought about training more professionally but somehow quickly began to adapt in this case and at some point I realized that in my particular case it is simply not necessary.

1 Like

By the way, I had training courses, but they were too general, from the category of “what is trading and how it can help you in life”, otherwise I studied everything myself and made mistakes myself and dealt with them, so now I’m sure that the base can be obtained somewhere by yourself or with help, but the experience will come only after you start to actively trade yourself.

good argument for both sides actually. thanks

1 Like

How much in total did you end up shelling out for these training courses? (Just curious!)

1 Like

I am not in the same boat, I have learn free but that do not help me out so now trying paid course and try to find good course which can help me.

1 Like

To discover my trading personality and what style of trading I liked best was all free, I did that online. Once I found my style, I bought LOTS of books on the TA aspect and more importantly, psychology. I’ve never bought a digital product though.

I learned trading with the help of educational materials of ITRADER platform. There are webinars, courses, tutorials and even a glossary and many other useful information. I really improved my skills with Itrader’s Education center

Nothing compares to experience. Practice, practice, practice…then repeat.

NOTHING is free. One way or another it will cost you money. So, like others have already said, do the demo account if you want, but also practice on a live account, but use very small positions, I’m talking pennies. Don’t look at making money, that part will come later, just focus on developing a strategy that works for you and stick with it.

1 Like

very well said.my martial arts instructor always used to say that PRACTICE makes PERMANENT and i thinnk the same goes for forex

1 Like

There’s so much free material out there I just think it mostly comes down to time and a strategy you’re happy with, it’s a long road though.

1 Like

The major problem is that most forex courses are garbage. Most traders fail and most educators are failed traders. As a new trader, how can you tell the good from the bad? You can’t. Anything you find regarding to trading should be approached with major skepticism.

Personally, I believe you will learn much more by studying the market itself.

I found my forex trade training more effective online, most especially the kind I am receiving from the Babypips School. Very educative and require intensive practice. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. God bless.

1 Like

Agree with this. But even free material/education/videos will cost you. The biggest thing I think you give away on going the free route is TIME. I imagine that getting an experienced and successful mentor will save you time in the long run. They can establish you path of learning for you, which keeps you focused. I think that can be a time saver, or at least maybe a more beneficial learning experience.

That’s not to say going the free route is completely bad. You definitely build up your experience of things not to do (once you’ve blown an account and figured those things out). But that doesn’t happen over night.

2 Likes

Thats funny tho

This piece you share out is helping. Working in progress.

1 Like

Very true​:joy::joy::joy:

I say take a reasonably priced course that takes you from A-Z first. Never skip the basics/the foundation and fundamentals. Then after that you will have the savvy to know what makes sense on places like Youtube. Really…there is a lot of great info out there, some of it ‘upsells’ for their own programs, etc.