Who is controlling the market..??

Anyone can tell me why after news came out the price move so fast.it doesn’t take even a second also after news came out.who moving this price.how is the market knows news came out have to move so fast…is it automatically setup by central bank …it’s can’t be done without any command from behind…who is commanding the market for move the price in exact time…??

Nobody commands the forex market what to do. The market is dominated by a collection of large banks / institutions with unimaginable amounts of money, all in competition with each other. There is not much news they would not have already considered and planned for and even programmed their trading computers for so that buy/sell programmes kick in instantly when something happens.

1 Like

So it means before any of the big news come out the central bank or big institute they have already setup to kick the price in the same time…is it…??
And can i know how they do it ,is it they have a big size pending order in the news time…i mean how they move it…thanks…

The big banks have very smart people making very thorough plans with very powerful computers. They can see what news is on the calendar but they can also anticipate news events based on what’s happened throughout modern times. They will have reaction plans already in place depending on what the news is, some of these will require no human intervention.

As private retail traders, we cannot hope to be smarter or faster. We cannot hope to have more information about a given news event. But we have at least two things on our side - when the big banks make a trade, price moves and we can see it. And when we each make a trade, the other private retail traders cannot see what we have done.

2 Likes

Sometimes I do think there is something big going on after all that commandment out there for many many reasons and whatever profits for something like you should know. I do understand none of that do not work for whatever reason it may really get there. Some people do know all the info and rules that market.

they make the rules