Who is the best broker

…and on another quick note, sam111 and tymen1 have basically put it all in a nutshell…it truly is the best and most honest answer you will ever get, mind you to arrive at that comparison stage, you will have to do many a different brokers demos!:frowning:

I like GFT - good software

Because MT4 brokers have software that stacks the deck against the trader.

We should start a “the broker has rigged it thread” for all this.

Many regulated brokers won’t let you do alot of things. This is one of the advantage regulated offshore brokers have over a regulated UK/US/AU brokers: You can scalp and use a very high leverage whenever it pleases you. More importantly, you can trade with an offshore broker irrespective of your nationality or place of residence.

For me it is FXCM! But it depends on what you want to do.

Don’t know how this thread appeared again after 04 years. LOL :smiley:

Every broker has it`s good and bad sides.

Great question, but in case anyone was actually wondering about Pablopluto’s post (from back in 2008 :34:), all trading styles are welcome at FXCM including scalping. We even have an Active Trader program that provides scalpers with lower spreads if they meet the balance/volume requirements.

I am also a newbie, and still learning more about forex trading, still ongoing the “classes” in babypips, pretty interesting though… my friend introduced me to GDMFX, she’s been in it for about 2 months, so far she said it’s good but get more info yourself, do a self-research… GDMFX Forex Brokerage Online-Offering Competitive Forex Spread
Perhaps you can check them out?