Why 99% of Retail Day Traders Lose?

I was not meant to be offensive,I thought your motives was to promote brokers .I apologise if this is nt the case,have a good day.

I apologize for being so aggressive towards your perception. Can we call it a draw on both of us being stupid not verifying what we think?

Yes no problem good luck with your Forex journey

1 Like

Same to you. Whatever your style, whatever your reason. Kill it, my friend! Happy hunting.

1 Like

I post this with a massive advantageā€¦I had a lot of time to analyze it, including serious confrontation - Good for me, sharpens the knife. Thank you Scorpio

If your stats are correct, then 99% of people on this site - Membersā€¦Are wasting their money. That means that the experts are enticing people with zero chance to waste their money. Is that not immoral? Yes, it is, if viewed clinically. But that is not what Babypips offer. It offers a fair shot, adding to the 99% failure rate. Am I attacking Babypips? If you are that stupid, then you miss everything! Yes, Babypips provide fresh meat for the grinder, Being too nice, making everyone believe they are a winnerā€¦No, they are not! And yet, Babypips fine tuned my killer instinct, turned me into a possible winner when I got here to a person who ignore them while I trade from Monday to Friday. This is the biggest complement I can give them, ignoring them from Monday to Friday. I shut down when I trade, I do what I do, no one has a say in it. That refinement and killer shark comes from Babypips finetuning, but it starts in you. If you ainā€™t got it, walk away!

I lost $733 in school fees teaching myself trading before I became the dragon that reigns fire and got my money back trade by trade.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true, not just forex trading, everything.

It is true that emotional people are like gamblers. They have no sense.

The biggest issue is emotions. I am lucky, I can see a loss and feel nothing. I will let it happen. It took me 10 years to get to that point. It was 1 of the hardest lessons I taught myself. taking that loss is the only way you can get yourself to leave your winning trade alone. Only experts will get this. You set a TP with a trailing stop and that is it! You either take $0.86 or $76, but you do not interfere! The trade is set, it will only close by SL or TP, there is no manual interference. That is so hard to do! Only an expert donā€™t care. That $0.86 is no different from the $76. That is when you know you made it! You are a TRADER!

1 Like

Of course, only 90% of traders survive in the forex market, only psychology is weak.

Yes, itā€™s all about trading psychology.

Totally agree, savvy traders are forever waiting for the moment to trade

This moment is very important. Managing Psychology is a must for every trader. Even if I work with Strategy No. 1, I canā€™t make a profit without proper Psychology.

Yes. And watching the news is also very necessary.

This requires a fundamental analysis. But everything depends on the psychiatrist. Traders cannot be successful without psychology.

Hello Dennis, I did not quite grasp the above , if we not discussing timescale
there be only 3 possible reasons for this, that they donā€™t have a stop loss but finally wave the white flag,they moved the original stop loss.or the stop is very wide " judging by the last sentence are you ā€œpromotingā€ this ?Can you clarify please

Yes, mastering psychology is extremely crucial to win in forex trading.

Psychology controls quick decisions, greed, fear, negative emotions. If you apply this emotion in trading, it will be difficult to succeed. Profit can be made but it will be difficult to keep that profit.

This is one good post. Traders need to know why 95% traders fail. Many start this business believing that this is a quick getting rich scheme. They jump into it without knowing almost anything about it. Letā€™s not do that. Make sure that we deal with this business with ultimate caution and patience.

@albertthetrader

Thatā€™s true! And poor psychology is the reason why most of the traders fail.When you are a new trader, most of the trading decisions are provoked by emotionsā€”greed, fear, anxiety, or revenge-trading. Traders should trade decisively and trade with strict trading rules to avoid negative emotions.