Why are some traders successful?

This is a very unusual approach to trading. You should say more about how you make it work.

That’s not knowledge, it’s gambling. If price goes against you and you keep holding, one day it might come back, but what if it’s not for years? Maybe you got the last part of a trend and it reverses, you’ve blown your account. And it doesn’t even need to reverse, retracements can wipe out accounts.

good question ,
Q1:what if it not come back for years?
-what if i tell you im keep winning during all these period?i might have 3-10 trade floating ,but i have won more than 20 trades which make my profit more than my paper loss.

Q2:blown your account
-yes i won’t blow my ac,that’s all i can share.

call me gambling or whatever you want,i don’t care anymore.im here to offer help to those who have same mind like me ,not those who believe 100% in what they studied and judge those who question anything.

So share your knowledge, why won’t your account get blown if you hold a trade that trends in the opposite direction for years? Will you hold that trade until one day it does come into profit?

It can happen due to pure luck. If we take large enough sample of traders there will always be 1-2% of those who has extremely good returns and 1-2% of extremely unlucky traders so it is important not to confuse skill with just winning a lottery