Why aren't more people talking about Robopip's Inside Bar strategy?

I like that it’s only price action but my thoughts before reading your results were it seems like you would get stopped out a lot. Have you thought about combining it with an indicator or only trading it if it’s at a support/resistance zone? If I end up backtesting it I’ll let you know my results. :slight_smile:

The plan is eventually to optimize the strategy and test a variety of different filters. I wanted to test out the basic approach first though, perhaps it’s just as good as it can get. I unfortunately didn’t get to trade this week so far, as this lockdown is messing with my sleep schedule, but hopefully I will start updating this thread with trades. My hope is to bring more attention to Robopip’s work so that more people will test it.

I have put it in a cTrader robot, let me know if you are interested then I will upload it. You can verify each trade by backtesting.

Yes, definetely interested. Thank you so much.

Well, I guess it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Is this backtest results? Can I know which platfomr?

it is Ctrader Platform

1 Like

I have tried testing the strategy in demo but don’t get the same results as Robopip as the 4H chart with my broker generates different candles.

If the results shown week in week out by Robopip are accurate there is no need to back test extensively since he produces the evidence for all to see!

The key is getting the same 4H candles that he/she gets. Does anyone know the data feed / broker he is using for the charts?

This doesn’t reflect the results from Robopip at all. The charts are produced weekly and clearly show entries and results.

It looks a great strategy so am very surprised by your backtest!

This sounds like a nice strategy so thought I’d give it a try. Sell order pending on AUD/NZD, will check in later to see how its doing and if there are any other orders I can add towards 2pm (UK).

Hi Anon, I have been trying to find the chart data feed used by robopip with no luck Can you tell where did you find it ? Thank you!