Why do you trade forex?

Not to be too intrusive, but why do you guys trade forex? Do you think it’s better than the other markets?

Because forex trading is one of the best ways to make money. Forex market is open 24 hrs. and so there is no time boundation in trading. Even if a person is in job from 9 to 5, he/she can trade in forex after job timings.

1 Like

It’s least risky.

2 Likes

Isn’t stocks less risky?

Holding currency exchange rate hedge positions is much less risky than stocks without leverage.

1 Like

There are many advantages of forex trading compared to other business activities. One of them is time flexibility.

Many people, infact every single trader, came to forex trading because of profit. The main reason why people have trading as a part time source of inome is because of how risky it is. You should know what you want and go for it

Forex is providing me flexibility to perform trading activities at any time. It is also ensuring me desired liquidity position as I am enjoying 24/5 trading facilities here. Again, unlike any centralized market, I am enjoying less restrictions and autonomy to work with even smaller amount.