Why is my take profit not working?

I told it to take the ■■■■■■■ profit at 27.300 and it closed the trade at 27.019. Why?!?!

Is it a live account? Could be delay in execution of stop order, which leads to slippage. I would have such a broker at all cost.

Hi Sarah, and welcome to the forum.

Analyzing your screen shot above, it looks like you entered four trades in rapid succession on 14Aug20 at 08:31 losing $219.80, 08:34 losing $167.30, 08:35 losing $161.00 and at 08:40 losing $122.50. On the 08:34 trade, it did not take profit at 27.300 because the price action never reached 27.300 to take profit from. The trade went against you - the price action was short and you were long. Either you had a stop loss set at or close to 27.019 or if you did not set a stop loss, your account would have automatically calculated that you were close to your margin limit and therefore sold out of the contract before your account would have been wiped out.

Examples of these types of event are covered in the School of Pipsology either in pre-school or kindergarten. Please read the Education material - it is important that you understand what happened with these four trades so rapidly one after the other, and please also understand that silver has not had price action like this for a long time - perhaps since its famous 1980 rise to $50 an ounce.

1 Like

I think may be there is something technical problems in the server.,

There can be many reasons for this happening. If it is not a technical problem, you can get in touch with their customer support team.

yes , same condition i am agree with you , according to me there is something technical problems in the server.

This is looking like a technical issues, possibly delay of an order. Try to get in touch with customer support team to get the bottom of this