Why LiteForex?

I’m also waiting for the answer mr. agoenk82…
I need to learn about fundamental analysis. i’m very blind about this…
But, It’s not matter for my trade. i’m still able to make dollar in lite broker…

I like lite because of their flexibility. They have many trade options for newbies and professionals . Anyone can choose any option. Besides spread is very attractive for trader.

i choose liteforex with a simple reason. my money will be safe.

yeah. it’s ok. me too.

Hehe…, It’s great reason. that’s the main reason of investment. furthermore, they are give us many bonus and never against us to make profit there…
I really like like this one broker…

i choose Liteforex broker because they have many good paam-account manager ! they help me earn money !

lite updated its programs,they will return of commission for deposit via QIWI Wallet…
Have anyone here qiwi wallets??. i never used it, but it’s good for all clients…

i ever use it. i do not have acccont QIWI

hy guys . di you withdraw by credit card. was it fast ?

now we have ndd account it’s good for EA ! i used. it’s good guys

they have been awarded for best in Client service in Latin America…and they have also improved the performance of NDD accounts…

why liteforex is your broker ! they have good service then we want join in them.
liteforex support all service. STP, ECN… special they allow EA. and they have great bonus program, contest for trader. flexible payment systerm.

are they support all service ? i do not use all service in here ! i feel trading with liteforex is ok !

i sgoose the, becasue they have office nearn my location ! a few month i trade with yhem . i feel their service is good . they have many contest for trader , high bonus, high leverage, and fast withdraw

I’m also pleased to make money without any risk in Liteforex broker. Its fair and recommended broker

i like liteforex because they have high forex bonus. they have high rebate. i can earn extra money with my rebate.i think when you has some friend. you can earn more money with liteforex i was brough some friend to them

What i like about them is there customer service and multiple payment system which makes making transaction much more easier.

What are you talking about? “Making money without any risk”??? Tell me your trick! A lot of people will thank you!

Are you still trading? This a pretty old post I found.

If so, what parameters do you mean by “Large Timeframes”?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.

Howard - 604.720.3265 text mugs/voice mail/mobile

I was bribed by their attitude towards clients. My friend got 5000$ on his account, I started with 100$, but attitude is the same. Withdrawal is fast, quotations are real, so everything is the same. That kinda service is brilliant. Are you vip or newbie, you are as important as the other traders.