Why share your strategy?

Pipmehappy,

If you first criticize me, try to stick to the facts …

I have never called you a "idiot " but used the term category “useful idiot”

As pointed formulation in a discussion about Anton Kreil

And quite frankly it being called “useful idiot” you have to expect when you totally
uncritically post Anton Kreil propaganda and blind admiration.

In particular, would you, that forum members should study a video of Anton Kreil
Any upgoing person will understand that the video completely unrealistic nonsense.

[U]The only purpose of this video is to give you an euphoric feeling that you can become a millionaire by trading and then lure money from you to buy an expensive course to turn you into a millionaire.

[/U]
I asked you what is special about the video, only response I have received from you “valid point””valid point ”

Even after many valid point from my side, you did not stop your blind admiration of Anton Kreil …
I ask again what special about the video,!!

Make sure that you watch part 4: YouTube

Anton Kreil goes through in parts 3 and 4 of the videos, namely what income a trader would have if trading his/her own account as opposed to working in an investment bank, over ten years…

Hmm from 25 K to 12 million after 10 year ,not bad not bad , May i ask what you was smoking when study Anton kreils videos !!!

[U]So what exactly does “useful idiot”

In political jargon, useful idiot is a term for people Perceived as propagandists for a cause-whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are cynically used by the leaders of the cause.
[/U]

Some quotes that you have posted on babypips about Anton kreil

it was coming from someone who has MADE IT and had the track record to show that IT CAN BE DONE…

held me in total fascination with him as a human being
because he has really shown me how in life, as much as in trading, certain human qualities are essential for good leadership.

If anyone should deserve an Honorary FX Man status, well, we should look no further!!

where he talks to students
about what it is that they would be doing in investment banks and hedge funds as
professional traders, should they choose to do so…

I hoped people would comment, perhaps, on the interesting figures that Anton Kreil goes through in parts 3 and 4 of the videos, namely what income a trader would have if trading his/her own account as opposed to working in an investment bank, over ten years…

Make sure that you watch part 4: YouTube.

I don’t know what’s this all commotion about Anton Kreil I do find him as an excellent trader… Well his track record shows that, but his philosophy is totally different when it comes to trading and I can understand that being that he comes from managing large amounts of money and his prior work. His idea of trading is purely of an investment type, so no trading for a living as I understood him. For him the minimum amount of $$ to open an account is around 100k $ which is ok, I understand him but it is too much to swallow for regular people. So would I pay for his course, yes absolutely, but it is not in tune with my understandings and that is I wan’t to day trade for a living with a 5k account.

Can you show me his track record ?

I am surprised this thread is still going if I was the forum manager I will lock it down. It is pointless.

I have read some of your rants, I think you just making an effort to be anal and you seem angry about something… If you weren’t busy insulting people I would give you a brief history on my background and send you to my linkedin page. Nevermind! I worked as a consultant with a German hedgefund on the greenfield sourcing side with physical commodities (none that paper nonsense) for 2 years it was my life traveling to places your embassy won’t even let you go. Most of the guys in that fund who are incredibly successful trade everything including CDS’s (Do you even know what that is?). Nevermind!!

This for me is what’s wrong with the Internet. Some obese dude or school boy anonymously having a go at people socializing and having fun with what they love, regardless if they are loosing every penny. When I started messing with trading me and a friend dropped 1400 sterling and lost it all in a day, we still have a laugh about it. Why? I can afford to. I ca trade for a living if I wish… Most of my good friends who are traders some have made millions, others more modest amounts but they all have traded everything and a made a fortune doing it, most have never had a real job. So I think you can shut up with your stereo typing and abuse. You broke son of a *****! Stick to your day job which I am sure is crap…

I happened to mention Anna not because her business idea but rather because in the 3 books she wrote she wrote one of the most in depth fundamental analysis and volume analysis ever written echoed by some really top traders in the city as someone who studied market micro structure it is a great piece to read. her style is based on this and she has a strong following as she has taught professional traders and has 17 years of real trading experience in the equity, commodity and currency area. If she sells indicators that she designs, good luck to her after 17 years of trading for a living why not? Indicators didn’t always exist, how do you figure she survived? Dumb ass!!! Selling indicators no doubt…

You really showed up your stupidity when you tried to talk about Kreil. First off he started his career as a stock trader with his money in university, discovered a form of arbitrage which was common in the old days, goldman sachs were so impressed they hired him on the IPO side of the business after a few IPO’s he was moved to the retail side of the business and managed £200m fund on a prop desk. He retired at 28 and started selling training courses but has also placed several traders into hedgefunds.

Yes I do have a 70% win ratio but I place on average between 100-150 trades a year. You can folloow some of my trades on another thread. I make enough in real estate so don’t want to be a trader. It is not my fault this is the case but sadly I do make a sum I am happy with. C’est la vie… FxPro GBPJPY h1 1Q5wn | cTrader This is a trade I did back in May. Please smell the digits on there you will never take that off the market…

I never brag about trades but for you I was prepared to shame your failing trading career. You are ignorant and stupid trading in secondary markets can be done by anyone and you don’t need a job to do it because the first rule for all those so fortunate to trade in hedgefunds is put down your own dosh… Go home torul and leave the good people of babypips alone

LOOSER!!!

Lol!! you guys are so cute and adorable :slight_smile: Someone needs a hug or 2 ? :60::60:

Emeraldorc,

Below is interesting little cut and paste from a post by torulf39, March 15 2014. Might explain his/her hostility when posting on this forum. :56:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/63763-trade-idea-short-eurusd-opinions-2.html#post612367

You again? I thought you were banned by now, like that pizza guy.

Ohh Mr. Gone. Did you missed me? Lol I know you do :slight_smile:

Nope. Not until you get banned first :wink:

For being honest, a big NO. But what do I care. Because of people like you I have decided to walk away for a while.

Such a bitter heart Mr. Gone… Just let it go…

And you, a big scammer. If there were no forum rules I would say something worse than that.

Sure… Whatever you say… I can take Visa or Master card. Wire transfer is fine too… So you have any other " ass" set that I don’t know about? You have tell me that too…so I can buy a Porsche or 2… Would that be all,Sir? * rolls eyes*

I don’t even have to read what was said before your post to laugh. Lol. I love it. You make me smile. What happened? Another trader trying to pick you up huh? Hehe. Might have to sign them up for our traders dating service xD. We gonna make bank!

Don’t feed the trolls.

Lol you are an idiot.

“Omg! You have proof of a single trade!” bows before the trading master

I was hoping to find an intelligent discussion in here, but this thread went sour fast. :frowning:

This question is something I have wondered for a while. Does sharing reduce your edge if you share with enough people? Or does it make the system work better? Or are the markets so big as to be completely unaffected by the small percentage of capital contributed by retail traders such as ourselves?

Well according to some folks it can reduce your edge, and otherssay it doesn’t matter. So with many things in forex I guess it’s a gray area…?

@PollyE @ sabre 24

value of sharing systems / strategies can be discussed, on forexfactory will you find find over 2000 strategies … None of them can boast that they make money by trading

So theoretically you test a system per week will take over 4o years … During 40 years there have been at least 10,000 new futile strategies …

I rest my case emeraldorc

Your little post that tells everything about you, There’s nothing more to discuss.

Some people have to embellish reality by producing a glossy picture of themselves.

Being banned by ebay is not the same as working for a hedge fund but what does that kind of small details …!!!

I guess we all have to decorate the facade.

knowledge of trading and the ability to filter out Bs from useful information is not present. You are a blind follower that creates new blind follower.

What in heaven are you doing in ”Freelance Brains ” !!!

How can you prove that PipNRoll is a scammer?

Has she ever tried making money out of anyone?

She works a day job and trades in her spare time, like many of us, and her MyFxBook track record is there for all to see…

However I agree with you about Torulf… Do not feed the trolls… Indeed…

To answer Polly E , small-crumb retail speculators like us are not market movers individually, so whatever amazing systems we may or may not share it will be far beyond the reach or care of the big money-makers, who operate in different circles… I am guessing this… Just my sixth sense…

What do you think?