Why trading small accounts is not worth it

I myself started with a small account and then started putting more and more money gradually. Better safe than sorry.

1 Like

If your a beginner entering into live trading for the first time, the best way to trade is to use small accounts to get enough exposure to the live market.

But do not stick to small accounts for a long time because the profit earned will be lower than the amount invested. So gradually increase your account because that is when the actual profits will come in.

1 Like

What startegies do you use?

1 Like

I am making use of the Martingale Trading Strategy for Market Reversals.

1 Like

There are some great things shared so far and we can all agree on starting small. Now the real question is how small we must go ? it is a $100 $500 $1,000 ? or it actually depends on the trading plan you are applying ?

Thank you for letting me know. I will practice this and check if it works for me.

1 Like

It is true that if the Trading capital is small then we can easily make more Profits from Trading.

1 Like

How did you learn? Where did you start? Good luck :wink:

1 Like

100% really ? With what strategy bruh?

1 Like

Absolutely you have to think about the risk which you are putting in the trades. Moreover there are many things which you have to learn and it does not make sense to even risk a few dollars. I am a big advocate of demo trading initially and then moving forward to real trading.

2 Likes

Best is to demo trade and use the profits to reinvest in the markets and eventually increase your trading capital.

1 Like

I think it varies from trader to trader. Some prefer trading with small accounts, while for others large capital is a better options. What’s important is that one is able to manage risk properly.

1 Like

I think scalping is a good method for trading small capital on micro lots. Multiple positions can be opened with very low amounts and the continuous trickle of money can be reinvested. Just important to ensure that Iow cost brokers like XM, Fxview and ICM are used. It’s also important to use a trading platform that is compatible with indicators. MT4 is my favourite.

1 Like

Profit making is not easy with a small capital. But yes, as a general rule, beginners should start with a small capital. Start small, see how it goes, slowly keep funding more as you’ll gain experience profits will start flowing to you.

1 Like

I think not only the spreads but the order execution time is also very important in trading. Do you think that position trading would be beneficial in the H1 time frames charts?

1 Like

The key is to stop running Martingale trades when you have made a little cash and never never do it again. This is trading like playing roulette - if you’ve been lucky, take your money and run.

1 Like

No H1 time frames for position would be a disaster because for position trading you need the whole trend of the market and for that long term charts are needed.

1 Like

I’d like to know when you’ve started trading live and read your experiences.

1 Like

Not necessarily if you’re good. Why are you so negative ?

1 Like

It can be worth it for the experience.

1 Like