Why trading small accounts is not worth it

There is no zero comission brokers? Are spreads more than 100 points? Know what you are talking about. Don’t talk nonsense.
Solution what you are talking about:
Zero comission and tight spread brokers

Where there’s a will there’s a way
There will always be believers and non-believers

1 Like

Go and do it then we’ll see who knows what.

1 Like

Sure, I will do it. First of all, I want to test my strategy. If I can’t blow my account on demo, I won’t do it on real one too. I started with 500 USD. I thought it would be more realistic.

1 Like

Kindly do share with us, not just the result but also the psychological part, all the emotions. We would appreciate it too

Left 3000 USD for the next weeks target. 5-10 losses/270 trades
The losses were made to trade more profitable moments.
This week was too profitable. I made my trading easier than before.
Be patient and wait for the moment. There are plenty if you can see and feel it.

2 Likes

Generous couple | EURUSD

Next week’s target is completed this week.
48000 USD :100:
So the next week’s target will be 96000 USD.

3 Likes

Who’s your broker? I’ve always wanted to know is regulated better than unregulated? I’m still learning the ropes. I restarted my education last month.

1 Like

Has anybody had any experience using any kind of trading bots? Already found some good crypto trading bots.

1 Like

There is such thing as good trading bots, and almost all commercial bots are frauds

Yes because profitable bots are never sold online. When selling you always weigh to alternatives: will I make more money trading with it or selling it. If second option is chosen then buyer of the bot should take this fact into account.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the first one too, it is the key. Otherwise, getting lost is easy.

1 Like

Hey @Ihlas
Any updates on your target ?

Hi!
Trying to move to real account next week. I thought enough with demo.
I think I will use fpmarkets.com. Their raw spreads are awesome.
I have been testing my 5-minute timeframe strategies this week. Thay gave awesome results.
So I will move to real account asap.

1 Like

It depends on what kind of a goal you are trying to achieve if you are looking to double or triple your profit then I would have to say no, its just a waste of time.

1 Like

I tried <$200 account and I traded the whole day safely, I earn only 30-50$

1 Like

Why do you think so? I think it’s more than possible if you know the right thing. Some say that you can’t earn when the market is sideways or consolidation, but I found very good tricks that works when the market is not volatile. Sometimes you can get 30 pips easily.

1 Like

@Ihlas any updates ? We would really like to see your progress buddy

I would rather be cautious when getting an impression that there are guaranteed pips or market opportunities. Most of the times it’s pure luck.

1 Like

It is always recommended to start small when you are just beginning. By putting a big amount at risk when you are just learning, you will only pave the way to making losses. By starting small, you will be able to save yourself from making unnecessary losses.

2 Likes

Based on your experience, that could be a way of doing things. You can avoid using small accounts if that suits you.

1 Like