Why we need more female academics - What is happening in our Universities

Why we need more female academics - What is happening in our Universities - Both Ladies express their shame at their own gender - WHY are men Not more Bitter ?

2 Likes

And this is what thse universities are producing ! - I can’t believe the control this guy has over his emotions - But hey - He was a professional Trader (Of metals) - so that is perhaps the level of emotional control we are aiming for ?

Anyway - This programme was a phone in to discuss the stupid and embarrassing article Sad Khan - (LORD MAYOR OF LONDON) - published in the Observer on sunday calling Pres Trump all the usual names from the standard list for anybody the deep Left don’t think should be entitedto express their opinions - Particularly Fascist, etc etc You probably know the list off by heart by now - ! (Turn in your grave "RICHARD Whittington" :wink: ) [ LOL - it wouldn’t let me shorten Mr Whittington’s name to that which we all know ie “■■■■” - as you can see ! ] :smile:

SO for your enjoyment listen to the caller from minute 22.25 to 25.56 ! - What world are we living in when these thought patterns are considered “normal” and taught in our universities ?

{note for our American readers - “Labour” = “Democrat” }
2 Likes

why again is there no “disslike” button on these forums? :smiley:

2 Likes

4 Minutes on "This is not a day care - it is a University ! - more power to your elbow mate !

1 Like

Another 5 minutes - which ALL should read - especially it you have a boy you love !

However it is not limited to that - where do you think The anti free speech actions of Facebook, You tube and twitter are coming from ? “Globalism” ? “Global Warming children” demanding we take action which is not going to have the slightest effect - but will cost trillions ? Kill Millions through “measures”, which China, India and Russia - just laugh at ?

Where will be your “Global peace” when Those 3 are the “first world” and we in the west are effecively back in the stone age ?

2 Likes

“Speak the truth - Even when it is unpopular”

6 minutes by Jordan Peterson - discussing Universities et al -

2 Likes

I think it should be done really really well. There are way too more things where woman needs to be a woman and much more where man needs to be a man, when there are way too more of such in each gender for sure it’s not right and shouldn’t be taught.

Like what?

I dont understand well what is this topic about? Again the same old stories about women in our society and forcing some story which does not fit into reality. Women are free human beings which can be involved in any contemporary activity, if they wish. Where is the problem?

1 Like

Perhaps they haven’t taken the Red Pill :wink:

Why do we even have physical Universities anymore, half the kids that live on campus never attend class, they watch the class online at there convenience. I know not all classes can be taken online but those that can should, this alone would cut the cost of a degree in half.

2 Likes

this thrread is about false stats presented in the way so they shake the believes and comfort zone and create fear in elder people who believe anything thats written or said on internet.

[Removed due to Forums policy violation]

1 Like

Totally agreed.

Oof, such a weird list of videos on this thread…

2 Likes

UK - A Level Results disgrace - Maths

In the Uk it is generally the case that in order to get admission to University, a certain standard of achievement in exams known as “A” (Advanced) Level exams and in their last 2 years at school from 16- to 18 children concentrate fully on the three subject they have chosen to study to an Advanced Level.

In the days when some teachers were male and gaining employment as a teacher, the main criteron was ability, it was generally accepted that one needed to get 40% in the A Level, to pass that exam. An “A” at A level was really something to be proud of achieving, that meaning that you had an excellent understanding of the subject. The expectation was that to get an “A” you had scored around 75% of the total available marks.

So I was actually ashamed of our Education system a few days ago - when Radio 4 reported that the "Pass mark" for A Level Maths this year 2019 was 14 % - YES FOURTEEN PERCENT ! and that if you scored 55% it was sufficient to get an “A” !

So what is the problem here ?

The answer to that seems to be self-evident !

We need to sack the "Teachers" whose “students” are achieving the lowest grades - each year - !

Clearly there would be a problem with “replacement” rates, so maybe just sack the bottom quartile each year until the “Pass mark” gets back up to a more acceptable level !

And I don’t say “make redundant” or “Move them sideways” - I say SACK them ! They are employed on a contract to do a specific job of work ! If they are simply too incompetent to do that job, then they MUST be replaced by someone who IS Competent !

1 Like

In Australia it has been decided that the entrance qualifications for Engineering Degrees is to be lowered if you’re a female by 10% :sweat_smile:

This is rather sad for those women who actually DO have the brains to become Engineers without this sex discrimination - but good news for the lads ?

Just buy yourselves a frock and a set of falsies lads - time to go transgender mate ! :wink:

Oh and if you want a bridge designed - or an aeroplane - make sure it’s a BLOKE who builds it !

As dennis says - there are questions to be answered here.

Apparently Colleges are closing at an ever increasing rate through America - because there are not enough willing students. There are a number of reasons - including completely valueless degree courses at huge expense and men refusing to participate in a system stacked against them or choosing a “trade type” or entreprenneurial occupation type, where their incomes rely on skills and abilities which are traditionally more “Masculine” and in which they can bypass the prjudice pointed out in this thread by employing and empowering THEMSELVES !

See some of the others here - Ironically - the Marxist Globalist Society seems to be in the Vanguard !

1 Like