Why would you stay on a sinking ship ? - Brexit!

I don’t know who this guy is although he seems to be based in USA and I hear perhaps a little “Northern Irish” in his accent.

However I commend this video - it’s only a few days old and I’ve watched a few of his others. He does really seem to have a grasp of the situation and I’m really quite worried that we (UK) may just be suckered into “No Brexit” with quite disasterous consequences.

“Modern Monetary Theory” is another place to consider loooking to see why the “Euro” cannot survive as a currency locking a lot of diverse countries together in a downward spiral dance of MAD ! (Mutually ASsured Destruction for those who don’t recognise the jargon from the Cold War days )

Why stay on a sinking ship ?

1 Like

Now watch this : :wink:

Brexit is EU Flu Italexit is it’s terminal Cancer !

2 Likes

In the end People who have nothing to lose - don’t mind losing it !

Another view of the Italian situation

1 Like

You are correct, I think No Brexit will happen. Perhaps that has been the plan all along given that TM voted to remain???

1 Like

Very interesting, good points about the eur being locked together with falling economies

1 Like

Yanis Varoufakis lecture at Oxford Union about the problems in the Euro and why there are “Strong Euros” and “Weak Euros”

It is quite a long piece (around 1 hour) but I contend it is essential listening - This Guy is no mug and is attempting to get elected as a Euro MP.

UNstable Euro

Looks like Peter Burke - if so then he is very experienced in the market.

He does however have a specific approach rightly or wrongly to the future.

The last 16 of his videos begin with “Financial Collapse”, the remaining are “Financial Crisis”.

Peter wrote a book back in 2014/15 when the spectre of deflation seemed to overshadow the market - I’ll not link the title, just the first few words of the descr.

“A series of Crises are primed to explode”.

Thanks @peterma for the informative post. I remember in the early 2000’s being introduced to a Work by a Guy called Martin Weiss and then to several others forecasting a deflationary crash due to Banks actions, which I found quite disturbing and convincing !

There are times when a little research flags up things which look like very difficult times are coming. For exampple this “Brexit thing” - for me have flagged up the fact that basically Grerman Banks are treating parts of the rest of the Euro-Zone like Banana Republics !

Yanis Varoufakis explains in exemplorary fashion above how Greece went from a Happy Country with happy relatively wealthy population to part of “The Riff Raff of Europe” - Bancrupt and how the process was achieved !

Sadly if he is to be believed it doesn’t really seem to matter whether we (UK) are In Europe or out, this Cartel does not seem to have a happy future ahead and the fallout is likely to destroy the UK’s economy just because we are physicly so close .

I didn’t know where to put this or whether to start a new thread ? But no I decided to put it in here, because this thread seems to me to be one of the more informative ones where the leftist “spoilers” do not seem to appear.

Here is a well explained documentary explaining the reality of how the uk got ourselves into this “EU” thing and the actions of our leaders and their culpability extending right back to Ted Heath !

Highly commended. Interesting and Informative historical narrative :sunglasses:

The full story

AND it was a BBC production !

“No Brexit” scenario basically means the nation has no influence on the government, their will can be easily lost in political battles and no one cares about that.

Hmmm…maybe I would re-phrase “the nation have no influence on politicians” :slight_smile:

Apologies if i sound cynical, it’s just that often politicians have lots of money in the bank and I often wonder… my local tv channel has just started a DUP broadcast, how much they care about us, I kid you not.

Then I just googled “dup and rhi”

Speaking of Greece and the BBC - I remember this piece back in 2012:

I’ll come back to you on that one @peterma, - That article does not make it clear who they are talking about as “Magician”

But here’s 13 minutes of “Our Moggy” at the Oxford Union - on Democracy - although he does also speak of Greece and Italy - in interesting terms !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUKjTPPcOdQ

There’s also quite a lot of Greece and Italy in this brief clip and a tiny bit of climate change in the last few minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qPy051z_PE

"Most of the political classes are not much good on “Main Street” "#

REVULSION !

Yes I remember the “hype” at the time that Greece was culpable in their own bancruptcy - I think the phrase from that article

" - Instead of reforming public finances, Greece borrowed and borrowed to meet the deficit. Banks queued up to lend. -"

Is highly relevant - since it is the same process the IMF and others have used to create “Banana Republics” - (Lend in Dollars to fund consumption - then demand interest payments in dollars so the "Republic is trapped into a never ending cycle of selling all it;'s production abroad to service it’s toxic debt )

Interestingly too Mr Little wrote thet piece some 5 days after he wrote this one

One rule for Them another rule for US !

I know very well all these theories and political stories that are surrounding Forex market. And I also have one theory - whatever is moving volatility on this market is very good option, because traders will have opportunity to make more profits from it

Just out of interest, It is fairly recently that I for one understood properly that the “EU” is actually contrived to take away ALL of the National Sovereignties of Each of the European Countries and to become the Central body who will dictate the rules and Laws each of our Countries live by and what each of the “Parliaments” of each of our countries TELLS it’s Citizens to do !

This issue of the theft of OUR Democracy is Prime in our (UK) espousing the “Change Politics for GOOD” slogan of the Brexit Party !

It seems that this is what the word we hear bandied about “GLOBALISM” actually means !

I did not know that and have, as I said Just woken up ! What about the rest of you ? Did you understand what we “Populists” are refusing to cow down to ?

The Democrats and Clinton are greatly impressed and quite how they propose to join I don’t know, but clearly they do have plans in that direction! - Fortunately people of sense seem to be waking up all over the Western World - Perhaps “Just in Time” ! :sunglasses:

Anyhow back to the sinking ship - here’s a quick (9 minute) overall view of what the EU might be faced with after these elections May 23-26. There are a couple of things raised in here you may not have considered like how “Global Warming” is being used as the “No1 Concern” - Much like George Orwell’s need for the unity of the proles in his “Oceania”, to keep a perpetual [But FICTIONAL] war going against either “Eurasia” or “Eastasia”.

I wouldn’t cow down either :slight_smile:

I wonder if those 15 Grannies understand either ? :smile:

Grannies know everything that there is to know.

Now for us granddads, well it’s different - we think too much and make it complicated - meantime buy Eur/Gbp.

Have a good weekend.

1 Like