Wibie G - GOLD DAILY TRADING SIGNALS (XAU/USD)

We’re seeing Reversal Candle now in H1 against SMA 200 Line.
Looks like the $GOLD REBOUND has started.

Fingers crossed on this one I have been watching it like a hawk, once I see the 50 SMA pointing upwards a bit I can sit back and wait for the uptrend to begin slowly but surely

Let us all hope so, Icequebe… :51:

In D1, we also see [B]the triangle shape[/B] again in past 2-3 days… Hopefully, it’s [B]a bullish continuation pattern[/B] again… :57:

[B]FYI, for people who are seeking to make More Profit and also a Risk Seeker…
[/B]
There’s an analysis (not by me) that expect the Price to go up to [B]$1346[/B] (not jut 1340 like my TP)…
My weekly resistance indicator suggest that you could actually go as high as [B]$1348[/B] for your TP…
The analyst’s credibility is very good… He just won an award in his forum (not babypips) for his contributions for years…

Again, this is for Risk Seekers… Hence, do as you will at your own risk…

Cheers… :):44:

nb: Due to anti-solicitation policy of this forum, I cannot reveal his name or his blog site. Sorry.

Well, Price hit SL first again… Something wasn’t right, yesterday… :33:

Two out of 3 High Impact News from US yesterday gave Bullish Sentiments to XAU (hence, bearish to USD)… We should see price at least stagnant, not hitting SL…

What do you guys think? :slight_smile:

A great article by Pipsychology as a reminder to us all to face next week’s trading days…

Cheers… :slight_smile: :44:

[B]2 Ways to Battle Uncertainty in Forex Trading[/B]

It can be said that forex trading is one of the most challenging markets to master. Like any wild beast that’s awake 24 hours a day, it can be a wee bit irrational and cranky. And with the slightest agitation, that beast can unpredictably go from docile to volatile and back again in an instant. Given that we are in uncharted waters in terms of a volatile environment and unprecedented events, it looks like this increasing uncertainty will only make the beast that much more fierce.

As the global economy faces the possibility of slowing down again and as political leaders struggle amongst each other to resolve conflict, what can we do to prevent uncertainty from crippling us with fear?

In my experience, battling uncertainty and getting past my fears requires two simple things:

[I]Continue reading [B]here[/B].
[/I]

Result from Friday’s Signal (28/2/2014)

SL been hit again last Friday before TP got hit this Monday morning in Asia (3/3/2014)…

Due to these recent developments, I will soon make an important announcement on how we should proceed with the signal sharing in this thread…

Cheers… :44:

ANNOUNCEMENT: END OF POSTING MY SIGNALS IN THIS THREAD

Dear Viewers,

Due to recent incidences where my SL keep getting hit before price hitting TP later on, I’ve decided to STOP MY SIGNAL POSTING in this thread from now on. Here are my reasonings.

REASON #1: TOO MANY DOTS LURING BIG BANKERS
My thread has been viewed over 9,500 times since end of last year. It’s likely that big bank analysts have been among my regular viewers as well. Even if it’s only retail traders, it’s also possible that they share the signals via other means, other than using it themselves. Hence, it’s likely the information may have also gone viral that is big enough for big bankers to notice.

Either way, big bankers would be able to monitor on their screens where traders place their SLs and TPs. If they repetitively see many dots of SL been placed in my SL levels, what do you think they would do? My educated guess is they will chase those dots (i.e. our SL) first before moving to the logical direction.

This is exactly what happened last Friday (28/2/2014) when 2 out 3 news gave bullish push that day but why price still moving down hitting our SL, and then conveniently hitting our TP in Asian session today (3/3/2014)? Regular viewers of this thread know that this has happened a number of times before. They’ve been recorded in previous posts.

REASON #2: GOLD PRICE FIXING
If you notice recent big news about gold, there is an accusation made against the Big Bankers that they have been fixing the Gold Price for more than a decade now. After what they’ve done with the LIBOR rate and been proved guilty and paying $6 billion of penalty, it’s very likely that it’s true also for gold. See the news at Bloomberg here.

How’s that relevant to me giving you the signals? It’s similar to reason #1. Other than fixing the price, they would also like to profit from traders’ losses. SL positions of global traders would certainly be taken into consideration for that fixing.

Until their conspiracy has been proved guilty and fair, more transparent system has been established, we retail traders will always be in the losing side. Giving you signals has been proven to make it worst.

CONCLUSION: NO POINT OF CONTINUING
It would not benefit us all retail traders in both the short and long run for me to continue giving you these signals publicly. Therefore, I will stop doing so. This would also include sharing the signals to my followers in Twitter and the members of my FB Group.

I will still be sharing valuable, relevant information about gold and trading in general in those social media; but gold trading signal won’t be one of them anymore.

Thank you for all of your participation and appreciation. This short journal/journey has been a very valuable learning experience for me, and I hope the same for you. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything.

Best regards,
Wibie G

Or… you could keep posting the signals here… but we secretly trade the opposite signal…? LOL

You were right… the fact that your SL kept getting hit first before the price goes to the predicted direction makes me wonder what if there’s too many people is using your signal… and the big players know exactly where we put our SL…

we can’t all win the trade… some have to lose…

anyway… I thank you for this thread… I’ve gained some profits from your signals… all the best for you and your viewers.

cheers…

Thank you plasticbird. It’s been an honor. :wink:

FOLLOW UP:

I’m considering to create a new journal thread in this forum where I am only going to post the Results of my Signals. A post-mortem recording and analysis of the signals, if you may. After rethinking it, I still need the recording for me to look back and learn from my results. Creating a separate thread will give a sense of a new start I hope.

It certainly won’t benefit everyone else directly like with this thread. Hence, I won’t expect as much views and engagements as with this thread either, and I’m okay with that. But, as you’ve seen before, the new learnings that come out of every trade is much more valuable than just the signals. If you value learnings as much as I do, feel free to visit the new thread.

Have a nice day all, and welcome March! :):44:

Good day Wibie

It is sad to hear this news, but I fully understand what you are saying.

But now in saying this, do you reckon without you posting your signals and only running your trades would the big boys not be able to see your trades as you place them and still chase your stop loss?

I for one understand the reason why banks would chase our stop losses rather then our take profits as they gain more money this way, if only there was a way for us to keep their dirty fingers off our trades.

It has been good knowing someone with your expertise who was willing to share his trades, but I wish you luck in all your future trades.
I will be keeping a close eye on the forums and as this one I will follow your results.

Good luck and may there be many more pips coming your way.

Also I think everyone who has been following Wibie and his signals need to give a big thanks to him especially the ones who profited from his signals…

I have not had as much in the form of trading his signals but the ones I did manage to catch proved quite intresting.

Again

Thanks so much for all the itme and effort mr Wibie.

Hi Icequebe, firstly, thank you so much for the appreciations… May abundance of pips and prosperity go your way as well! :18:

Answering your question, I think they’ll only be attacking where [B]Flocks[/B] of [B]SL Dots[/B] mostly grouping rather than just hitting single dots, simply because they’ll profit more and faster that way. I hope that make sense to you.

The analysis seems logical. I’m disappointed to know about the discontinuation of signals. Is is possible Wibie that you should start training for newbies and help then make decisions of their own. I will be your first student in this training.

Hi Almaszhr,

Decisions usually based on our discretion which is based on past experiences. Experiences cannot be trained. You just have to experience it first hand.

If it’s about the signals production, it’s very mechanical. You punch in some numbers you get the signals. If I want, I would only need to share the link of the formula. Easy, a no brainer. The number of traders who would use it would also probably more massive than now.

But then what happen? Everybody will start using it, everybody gets the same signals, everybody uses the same signals. How’s that going to be different with me giving you the signals so far? The end result would stay the same with happen now; big bankers would still gonna chase those Flocks of SL Dots.

In conclusion, I’m afraid training you all is not gonna solve the problem, Almaszhr. :slight_smile:

it seems like “you-not-posting-signals-here” is working today… the price went as I predicted and hit my Take Profit level at 1338.35 while trading short.

cheers…

Wow, you predicted similar to mine, plasticbird.
Mine was at 1338.25. Kindly keep your system a secret too, okay?
Remember our bitter lesson: sharing signal doesn’t help anybody in short or long terms except the wicked big bankers! :29:

[B]ANNOUNCEMENT[/B]

[B]DEAR BELOVED VIEWERS,[/B]

I will no longer respond to discussions in this thread. I consider this thread to be closed.

And please be informed, that I have created a new thread by the name of “[B]Wibie G - GOLD DAILY TRADING RESULTS (XAU/USD)[/B]”. It’s located [B]here[/B].

If you like to discuss things with me, please post your queries there. Thanks.

End of announcement.

Wibie G

thank you sir Wiebie for all your kindness…will keep update for your new thread.