Will Bitcoin price reaches 15 k at the end of 2019 ?

Will Bitcoin price reaches 15 k at the end of 2019 ?

I am hoping that bitcoin will reach 20k$ by the end of this year.
Trace Mayer said that the bitcoin price in 2019 will likely close at $21,000

I am more than sure about it, take a look, it was $7k just some months ago, then something like $8k then something like $10k, then something like $11k and so on and on, something should really be done like buying it by someone, damn even buying 1BTC month ago you already made money.

Bitcoin price is being manipulated again to make mining profitable until the final set of blocks are mined. Don’t fall for it.

IMHO, the question is not* if it will hit 15k (yesterday it hit 13,900) but will it stay above it and for how long.

-edit: was now should have been not

That is the more important question. How long will it remain there?

Nobody has a clue how to answer this because there is no evidence to support a conclusion yes or no. Its all just guesswork and personal bias.

Is that any way to open (or close) a trade based on your hard-earned capital?

1 Like

with some marketing (introduction of some big players) and price manipulation
(some lows then highs then low to get the ones that missed the wagon, then some gradual highs etc etc)
somebody is really playing a new and weird game of finance
I personally would not like to have any crypto even if it is given free as a prize by some junk food restaurant

1 Like

Yes. Way too much speculation at this time when it comes to cryptos and way too many unknowns as well on top of that. Regulation will be the biggest thing that stands in the way of bitcoin being truly embraced in my opinion, but alas it is all educated opinions and guesses at this current moment.