World Politics, Good Or Bad

you dont know a solution, you are just complaining about the system in “america”.

you do know my solution have no effect on the current system, so we can complain and btch all we want it’s doesn’t change a damn thing, you acting like we can effect change

i am absolutely confident that change can be achieved.

how? now that’s a solution I’m willing to listen to

three frogs are sitting on a log and one decides to jump off the log.

how many frogs are remaining sitting on the log?

Your circumstances have deteriorated. :v:

Three frogs are still sitting on the log because DECIDING to jump and ACTUALLY jumping are two different things. The frog may have made the decision, but it hasn’t taken any action yet. So, all THREE frogs remain on the log, contemplating their amphibious existence.

1 Like

i once made a comment in here that there was a problem with the lake mead running empty and you stomped all over what i wrote.

well, now they are saying that the mississippi river is running dry and i dont really know for sure if the mississippi is running dry or not, but they are saying on reddit that they have seen it for themselves personally.

and, there are many reports on youtube and the net that the euphrates is running dry, but again i dont know for sure because so much on the internet is pur bs.

i have a perhaps crackpot theory about why the lake mead and mississippi and the euphrates are running dry…

it is possible that these agressive money hungry oil companies drilled just a little bit too deep and they broke thru some kind of membrane and the world’s fresh water underground water tables are draining into the center of the earth.

or, maybe you can explain to me why the lake mead is running dry and the mississippi river is running dry and the euphrates river is running dry.

if this is really what is happening, it is game over for humanity.

if we run out of water or we become aware that we are soon to run out of water, chaos will break out and your money and your stocks and bonds will become worthless.

even china is losing it’s fresh water supplies.

notice that the above video is produced by PBS and not some clickbait hungry youtube kiddie and at the tail end of the video they suggest that we will soon not have enough water to grow alfalfa for cows to live and that we need to learn to live with less cows.

this could perhaps be more serious than we recognize.

dont even bother watching the first video on this news page.

In these times of crisis, it’s easy to feel disheartened and overwhelmed by the challenges we face as a global community. However, it’s important to remember that throughout history, humans have shown remarkable resilience in the face of adversity. We have faced countless challenges before and have come out stronger and more united on the other side.

We can take heart in the fact that there are heroes among us, who have taken up the mantle of promoting awareness and advocating for positive change. These humanitarian activists and charitable organizations are doing important work to address the pressing issues of our time, from the ongoing drought and water shortages to climate change and social inequality.

• Generosity.org is a water organization committed to ending the clean water crisis in developing countries. By empowering and equipping individuals through the spirit of generosity, they help them become self-sufficient and inspire in them the same spirit of helping their neighbor; ultimately paying it forward.

• Pure Water for the World provides children and families in Central America and the Caribbean with the tools and education to develop sustainable water, hygiene, and sanitation solutions. They directly connect fundraising dollars to impact, helping potential supporters see how their donation or peer-to-peer fundraising campaign will make a difference for the people they serve.

• UNICEF is a global leader in water, sanitation, and hygiene programming. They work with governments, partners, and communities to ensure that every child has access to safe water and adequate sanitation facilities. They also promote hygiene education and behavior change to prevent diseases and save lives.

Moreover, we can also draw inspiration from the generosity of those who have the means to support these important causes. There are many wealthy individuals and organizations that are funding charitable initiatives and investing in sustainable solutions for the benefit of all.

• Bill Gates is one of the most well-known philanthropists in the world. He co-founded the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which has invested billions of dollars in various causes, including water and sanitation. One of their initiatives is the Reinvent the Toilet Challenge, which aims to create affordable and sustainable toilets that can operate without sewer systems, electricity, or water.

• Matt Damon is an actor and co-founder of Water.org, a nonprofit organization that empowers people in need with access to safe water and sanitation through affordable financing. He also co-founded WaterEquity, a social impact fund that invests in enterprises that serve water and sanitation needs in emerging markets.

• Leonardo DiCaprio is an actor and environmental activist who founded the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which supports projects around the world that build climate resilience, protect vulnerable wildlife, and restore balance to threatened ecosystems and communities. One of their focus areas is freshwater conservation, which includes supporting efforts to protect rivers, lakes, wetlands, and watersheds.

With this spirit of determination and generosity, we can confidently assert that we will not only survive but thrive in the face of adversity. By working together, we can find innovative solutions to the problems we are facing and build a more sustainable future for generations to come. So let us hold on to hope and let our actions speak louder than words as we strive towards a better world for all. We have the power to make a difference, and by taking up the mantle of positive change, we can create a brighter future for ourselves and for the world.

1 Like

Well, that fixes everything.

Matt Damon will fix the global water shortage.

I can’t believe that I was even worried about it.

images (2)

lol

While I don’t think that Matt Damon alone can fix the global water shortage, it’s great to see that people are taking action to address important issues like this. It’s important to remember that there is always hope in the world, and we can all do our part to make a positive impact, no matter how small it may seem.

As for someone like me, who DOES NOT have significant financial resources, my main focus is on providing for my family and ensuring their well-being. However, I believe that those who have attained financial freedom and have the ability to address global issues should take on the role of heroes and work towards making a positive impact on a larger scale. Nonetheless, we should all strive to make a difference in our own small ways and contribute towards a better world.

If the Colorado River goes dry and the Mississippi River goes dry and the Euphrates river goes dry and that big body of water in China goes dry there is not enough money in the world to give everyone a drink of water.

Nobody’s wallet is that big that you can buy water when there is no water.

This problem has been building up for several several years, it didn’t just begin yesterday.

Operation “stern warning” has continued - 45 warplanes have crossed that line with just over 70 flying around the island.

“You are seriously harming regional peace, stability and security. Please immediately turn around and leave. If you continue to proceed we will take expulsion measures.”

That was the message from one of the Taiwan ships - more diplomatic but not unlike the message from from the garrison on Snake Island Feb 2022 to Russian warship Moskva.

1 Like
  • a) that is not a theory - it’s a conjecture - (and wrong by the way!) - the centre of the Earth is a solid lump of iron at thousands of degrees centigrade surrounded by a massive lake of molten iron - no water could remain there without turning into steam - and in fact the drivers of the Tectonic plate movement is largely being driven by steam pressure from within the mantle rocks.

the world is 3/5 covered by water and the sun evaporates this - and forms clouds which move over land and dump that water on high ground where it forms streams then rivers which flow back down to the sea - rivers do not “run out” of water it just falls out of the sky in a never ending cycle - where’s all this “Water crisis” garbage coming from ?

look at the canary islands - no rivers - surrounded by sea - but running water in all houses - sea water is relatively easy to make drinkable !

Jeez I thought you were brighter than that !

please explain to us why all of these rivers around the world are going empty?

Duh the world changes - but FIRST - you prove they are ! - we got conned before with the “Science is proven” crap - when it is simply not true !

Mate you talk some good stuff on some subjects - but this is simply wrong !

There is NO “Global community” - we are diverse and have many races and religions - there is NO “community”

Examples please ?

Like the Incas, the Mayans, the Egyptians. the Greeks, the Chinese, the Romans, the Phoenicans you mean?

All ancient Civilisations as strong and “united” as we are now - and ALL extinct !

They would be better off getting proper jobs and stopping lecturing us from their positions of youth and innocent ignorance - abouit subjects of which they know nothing !

:roll_eyes:

Mate this garbage is nothing new - People seem to have a need to be scared of something ! - invariably GARBAGE - whether it be Y2K, “Mad Cow disease”, Witches, Satanic child abuse, Carbon Dioxide (Plant Food) and now “Water” ! Strewth mate - do some reading ;