Wow it's been a long time

Hello all, I’m sure I won’t be remembered because I never really got involved that much (sorry about that). I was a member here long ago, so long that I can’t even get a ballpark on it. I’ve, well let’s just say, had a currency trading account for I guess around 15 years now. I might have broken a record for someone who has not lost his funds, but also not made any. To be honest (which I have been so far), I’ve never really gotten serious about it but would like to. I have probably experienced and tried everything, or close to it, that there is to try. What I’ve mostly worked on was trying to figure out the simplest way (strategy) to trade this market, be profitable, and do it without having to spend time in front of the charts. I will say that I’m pretty sure that I could tear this market up if I just had the time to trade the 1 hour charts! Anyways; the reason I’m back is because I am looking to hang out, maybe get some insight on how I can do what it is I’m looking to do, and the biggest thing of all……. Do it with nice people! The one thing I can remember about babypips is that it seemed like this was a collection of some of the most friendly people of any fx related site I’d EVER seen. And I mean that. So long story short, oops too late, I’m back and looking forward to hanging out here ‘when I can’. Thanks babypips, and here’s to hoping you haven’t changed!!!

2 Likes

So it’s welcome back then! :blush: :blush: I’m sure there’s so much we could learn from you too so I hope you hang out here whenever you can. :smiley: Haha.

1 Like

Thank you ria_rose, good to be back.

Yay! Welcome back, Wessir! I hope you will share your trading experiences for 15 years here in the community. Good luck and see you around! :smiley: