XAU/USD GOLD- whats your thoughts

Good evening all, bit of a late one tonight. Checking back in on the gold buy position we have. Last time i posted on gold was 5 days ago, im not one to brag but look where price found support on the higher low, right to the pip. I love it when that happens. Currently 1200 pips up on this position, and I think we will reach the projected circled area of the bigger downtrend. That’s where I think there will be a serious momentum indicator of what gold is doing longer term. Keep holding with me if you didnt close, move that stop loss up some more profits to secure the bag. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF

Good morning everyone, new week begins and its great to report GOLD has hit our TP projected zone at the down trend line . We have achieved 1473 pips so far on this gold setup. As said previously this is the point where it will truly tell us the next direction. We could see supply here filled and drop back down. So id advise to close half of your position take the profits and let half run as we surpassed our original TP zone anyway. If we are truly getting a longer term bull run we can keep the rest of our position running. If so we are looking for a break above the trend line and re test to carry on. For now enjoy the profits. GLIYF

Good afternoon all, havent updated the gold setup for a while. The trend has been very strong in our desired direction right from the first entry. If you closed half position like advised the rest of your position has been rewarded as we have peaked at over 2000 pips. If you got in on the second level where price moved from you will be 850+ pips in profit. If you stacked on your original position then you will be in heavy profits. Trend looks to be slowing down currently so we may see a pullback in price or some sideways movement before the next impulsive move. Lock in profits as always and keep holding, looking for that top supply zone to be hit. GLIYF

Good evening all, markets open again soon so thought I would go over our gold positions we are in and give some education and visuals as to why I always trade the daily timeframe . I saw last week on social media many people panicking why gold had a bearish day reacting to a USD news event. But in the grand scheme of things we were expecting a pullback of this type somewhere at least. I have had those arrows drawn out on the charts for weeks now, as you can see price literally moved to it by the pip. Just a normal pullback in a strong bullish trend , you could of even entered at that point like I previously gave out if you missed it originally. Remember higher TF technical rule all 1d/1w/1m. These little news events during the week are to take out retail traders messing about on the low time frame’s. 1800+ pips if you’re still holding. I have a feeling we could be on our way to ATH’s. Limited commodity gold is, the power to make what people hold is key, especially with crypto currencies coming into mainstream area’s. Have a good trading week all GLIYF

Good afternoon, Gold is the pair for today. We had a great run on Gold buying it up from the weekly demand zone . Banked thousands of pips along the way and gained great % for the trading account. But the bull run came to the end recently with the FOMC bullish UDS news. Last trade was stopped out at break even, and we saw price drop hard down to the 1761 level. This is a small daily demand area where we could see a small push back up. But I think we might see price get squeezed into a corner from here before another push north from the trend line below or maybe a dip back into the weekly demand area, which we know is a great price to buy from. Patience for this pair now to buy at a good area. I have marked out my areas of interests to follow along. GLIYF

1 Like

So great to come across good trade discussions…one can barely find them on the forum.
Thanks for keeping up👍.

great thread! it has been a while since I have last found such a great trading thread

Ending last week’s session, precious metal Gold had a slight gain week when closing the week with a bullish candle. However, the increasing force of this candle is not significant and the selling pressure of last week’s candle is still quite strong, so in my opinion, the selling pressure will still be maintained at the beginning of the session. this week.
In terms of daily time frame, Gold is moving sideways around 1772-1789. Gold price touches the threshold of 1789, there is selling pressure so in my opinion, we will continue to keep selling down around this price range and expect the price to retest the 1765 zone.
[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

Well it’s way deep into our area of buying interest hitting 1750…let’s see if it breaks d SL level @1741 to validate a more bearish stance.

I think we can try two-way trading and make short-term investment strategies

Good morning all. Having a look back on gold today and taking a look at the weekly time frame. Sometimes its better to analyze your charts from higher up as it give us a much clearer perspective of what’s going on. Last time we bought from the monthly demand zone and managed to bag thousands of pips. Then we get a couple of bearish weeks and everyone thinks gold is going to the floor. As we can see clearly on the weekly we are still in bullish territory. Haven’t made a lower low or broker long term trend yet. This is still a good place to buy from for me. As long as you don’t over leverage you can buy and hold your position for good profits. Looking to see gold back in the $2k price. GLIYF

1 Like

At the end of June, precious metal Gold has had a strong decrease from 1915 to 1750, covering up the previous May’s increase, forming a twin candle pattern, so in this July, the possibility of pressure selling will continue.

• Switching to the weekly time frame (W1), we see that after 3 consecutive weeks of decline, the last 2 weeks the buying force has reappeared but not too strong. Gold is currently facing a resistance around MA20 on the weekly chart, so there is likely to be selling pressure here.
  • Considering the shorter time frame than D1, we see this more clearly. The price range 1787-1795 is still a fairly strong resistance area for precious metal Gold when from June 18, 2021 back here, it has not been broken and in my opinion at the beginning of this week’s trading session, the possibility of Gold will correct. slight correction here. We can establish a short position in precious metal Gold at present price with a safe target around 1773 and expect around 1765.
1 Like

New week begins and having a look back on gold today. Price made a low then a lower low, but since price has come up to make equal highs. Its possible we may see a drop here in price or it may go a touch further up to trick people into buying before another drop. But I think the drop’s in price will be short lived down to the demand area which we know to be very strong. That’s where I will be looking to get back in on the buys. If not we may see strength come into gold and push back above the trend line and retest and continue up further. Either way we will be ready GLIYF

Good thread! it has been a while since I have last found such a great trading post. Thank you for your contribution.

XAUUSD H1

Gold today at the current price created the “three black crows” candlestick was priced at 1805.00 early this morning. This reaction sees a potential downtrend is likely to occur.

From another aspect, looking from the test price at the price resistance of 1808.00 as well as the trendline done shows the same potential apart from the candlestick feature itself.

With this potential, the risks and rewards that can be taken are between 1: 1 to 1: 5 because if the price strongly decreases the price can reach up to 1770.00. In addition, from another aspect is the preparation of trades that will be done at any time.

Finally, a little addition to the H1 timeframe has made a reversal confirmation and there is no problem if you want to wait for a clear setup to your liking

Gold on July 13, 2021:

• In yesterday’s session, after the precious metal fell to the 1791 price zone, the price bounced back up, closing yesterday’s session with a bearish candle and retreating around the 1805 threshold. day with a pullback candle plus very good buying power after falling to 1791 so in my opinion we will continue to trade with precious metal Gold on the 2 sides of this sideway is 1791-1815
  • Switching to the H4 time frame we can clearly see the sideways area of ​​Gold, in my opinion in today’s trading session we are waiting to buy if the price falls around 1785-1791 and sell if the price reaches The nearest resistance zone is around 1812-1818.

Good morning all, got a little trade setup for GOLD . I was expecting price to fall back to the demand area near the trend line , but as we can see price has broken out back above the trend line . Looks like the bull may be continuing its course. So we are looking to buy back in if we get a retest of the break. It may be the case we don’t get a retest of the break so will be looking to buy from the other area’s of interest above zones. Mark your levels up and keep watching for your entry. GLIYF

Update European Session on Gold

During the Asian session, Gold declined from 1817 to 1805. It is currently at the lower edge of the small ascending channel at 1805. A break of 1805 could extend Gold’s decline to the 1796 region.

Good morning all, today I entered a small position on Gold . We got the impulsive move above the trend, then a drop back in price which looks like a re test. The daily candle wicked out to form a hammer which presented nice buying power. So I joined in for the ride hopefully. First aim is the supply zone above, but then I will hold for further possible movement. Fairly easy trade to take, zones should of been marked out from the last post. GLIYF